View Poll Results: Vote for the Autumn inspired themed items!

Voters
324. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Bridges

76 23.46%
  • 2. Leafy path

37 11.42%
  • 3. Oak tree with a swing

79 24.38%
  • 4. Produce wagon

114 35.19%
  • 5. Fall colored trees

81 25.00%
  • 6. 1 expansion square a month

256 79.01%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions thread

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much SW my friends are all excited as they loved my ideas also lol (blush) one of the others was the Golden Eggs. If like me you've played a while they will have accumulated I have 98! How about we use our furnace then melt the gold and make a golden bunnie!WOW how amazing would that look!! My friends will be so excited when I go back and tell them. Thank you again for listening and making me feel part of the game!! Happy Egg Hunting lol x

Feedback: we do not WANT supplies etc from watching videos - if I am going to waste my bandwidth and time on videos give me back my gems for watching them please - watching videos+ earn gems = worth it * watching videos + flour or 2 energy or etc. (I.e. No gems) = NOT worth it.

Banned
    1.) More gifts a day. 10 is a good number.

2.) Let us get energy for each video we watch + gems - maybe one gem if we watch them all daily? They put such a high price on things you buy this isn't going to eat into their profits.

3.) Better gifts with the challenges. Most games have a gem giving animal. I still like my one a day gem peacock. Think how hard people would play for a new, unique animal that gives gems!

4.) Most games also do a "bring em back" - they should do this with love shack, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    1.) More gifts a day. 10 is a good number.

2.) Let us get energy for each video we watch + gems - maybe one gem if we watch them all daily? They put such a high price on things you buy this isn't going to eat into their profits.

3.) Better gifts with the challenges. Most games have a gem giving animal. I still like my one a day gem peacock. Think how hard people would play for a new, unique animal that gives gems!

4.) Most games also do a "bring em back" - they should do this with love shack, etc.
    I agree with all of these come on S8 implement rulerofjennyvilles changes

Fashion Designer
    I'd love to have another character walking around. Maybe Fwipple can be a resident. We could buil her something out of all the fairy building materials that I have no other use for

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I'd love to have another character walking around. Maybe Fwipple can be a resident. We could buil her something out of all the fairy building materials that I have no other use for
    Well she has a bulb after all. Now having her flying around with her brother would be nice.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I have to agree with the suggestion of a building that drops trade tickets and expansion permits. This would be far more useful and appreciated than any other resource drop.

A monster repeal and attract, for god's sake. I am sick of having to fight through a dozen boars just to harvest my crops. **** one, and the next thing I try to do brings on another. I do NOT WANT to see boars, I just want to collect things. They are EVERYWHERE when I don't want, and yet NOWHERE when I need them for quests. This is why we need an attract as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post

It would be nice if we could exchange a certain amount of material. I don't have enough fairy building supplies to complete my second workshop.

Executive Chef
    I'd like to see the addition of gifting items beyond the few that are currently available. Most of my gifting partners are long term players and are usually full on all that stuff. It would be nice to have some other selections so I wouldn't have to spend ten minutes trying to find something that will go through. Also, I don't mind the videos, but I don't like to see them come up every few hours. I understand the need to advertise in the game, but once a day is plenty. Currently I'm getting them every 4-5 hours. Thirdly, I do buy gems, but you need to fix the energy gem trap. It's really bad policy to allow something like that. You're just ticking people off, and you'd do better in the gem sales if you stopped using dirty tactics to get sales.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Agree with most suggestions I'm maxed out on most of the stuff so rarely collect from manticores or dragons. As I started playing after the love shack event, I desperately want a chance to get Alicorns without having to spend insane amount of gems... So, my wish list in no particular order is:
    - return of Love Shack event
    - use of Farie materials, dragon scales, mithiril, adamant, *****u pie etc
    - being able to gift more than 3 friends
    - ability to sort neighbors according to social ratings and or 'activeness' if that's a word
    - ability to trade / craft golden apples

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast