View Poll Results: Vote for the Autumn inspired themed items!

Voters
324. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Bridges

76 23.46%
  • 2. Leafy path

37 11.42%
  • 3. Oak tree with a swing

79 24.38%
  • 4. Produce wagon

114 35.19%
  • 5. Fall colored trees

81 25.00%
  • 6. 1 expansion square a month

256 79.01%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions thread

Farm Supplier
    I agree with being able to send more gifts per day. I think 10 gifts a day would be a good number.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iamvan2 View Post
    I agree with being able to send more gifts per day. I think 10 gifts a day would be a good number.
    Agreed I think currently it is 3?

I am a level 50 player who has completed all of the quests and I have a stock pile of all kinds of rare items that have absolutely no use. I now have bait, super air, glimmer mouth and lots of fish based food with nothing to do with it. The easiest thing would be to add more trade options to the Royal Exchange. It wouldn't take very much effort and would make the game a little more exciting for some of us high level players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs526 View Post
    I am a level 50 player who has completed all of the quests and I have a stock pile of all kinds of rare items that have absolutely no use. I now have bait, super air, glimmer mouth and lots of fish based food with nothing to do with it. The easiest thing would be to add more trade options to the Royal Exchange. It wouldn't take very much effort and would make the game a little more exciting for some of us high level players.
    i agree with another trade, but I have to ask-what is super air? Spellcheck? Or are we really collecting air? What could that be? I usually can figure these things out but you got me!!!
    Aha. The lightbulb just went off. I got it. I think it's past my bedtime. Lol.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-21-16 at 09:30 PM.

My apologies - super bait

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs526 View Post
    My apologies - super bait
    please no apologies needed. I thought it was Something like that, but could not get it. Finally fifured it out.

Executive Chef
    Back on topic- I think it would be neat to continue to get different themed Alicorn. The collector in me would want to get as many as possible.

There are items that are part of special quests that many people hoard knowing they will never be used again. But what about the feral magic, purple hide, dragon scales, large topaz, big ruby, large emerald, large sapphire that have absolutely no use but they are awarded periodically from collecting. I like having a mitheral dragon but I think there was one quest that needed it and now I'm maxed at 99. I'm up to 70 mythic essence and there is nothing to use them on. I also have tons of fairy building equipment that I'm hoping would come in handy in a future quest but why have them if there is nothing to do with them. How about allowing us to use the transformation tonic on some of these rare items if not in the Royal exchange. With both ideas, the programmers don't have to put in too much work and there would be a use for these items that they have put in the game.
    Last edited by Babs526; 03-23-16 at 05:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if this is right thread SW so plz move if its not lol....my friends and I have been chatting regarding the Barons Tent! Can you please explain why we still have Valentines items? Why have we had nothing really Easter related? My friend Alaskaland suggested Easter Alicorns or Easter Dragons which I thought would be fabulous and as she is not familiar with the forum I said I would pop on and put her suggestion forward! Is there any way we could even get a fluffy rabbit? even a chocolate one would do lol. Thanks for reading and it would be interesting to see what others feel about some Easter items. How about organising an Egg hunt now that would be fun! Thanks SW 

moved post to this thread. Yes I think this is a great idea! We should have items in the market. Maybe tomorrow? SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-23-16 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Spelling

Rhino Keeper
    I too have a mithril dragon and regularly collect from it cause 20 mithril makes 1 adamant

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast