View Poll Results: Vote for the Autumn inspired themed items!

Voters
324. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Bridges

76 23.46%
  • 2. Leafy path

37 11.42%
  • 3. Oak tree with a swing

79 24.38%
  • 4. Produce wagon

114 35.19%
  • 5. Fall colored trees

81 25.00%
  • 6. 1 expansion square a month

256 79.01%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions thread

Rhino Keeper
    All of a sudden a house appeared in the spot that was vacant??? I can't tap on it! Dose anyone else have this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    All of a sudden a house appeared in the spot that was vacant??? I can't tap on it! Dose anyone else have this?
    Check out the Random Expansion thread. We've been discussing the new Market items, new house, etc. for awhile.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Yes I do , I posted a picture a while ago

Rhino Keeper
    Speaking of harbors.... I wrote this suggestion in March 2014: 'On the subject of expansions, I think expanding down to the shoreline would be a nice change of pace as it opens up so many possibilities. We could build a ship that functions like the barracks in a way, so we could send our knights out to fight pirates.... rescue mermaids etc. Then instead of land plots, we could have fishing nets that catch crabs and lobsters for example. Also, a third kitchen/seafood restaurant that would combine all harvests and prepare feasts needed for adventures out on the see. We could have a sharkupine that pops up when we collect from the nets, Lorelei as a new character swimming in the ocean, a lighthouse that drops lumin essence as a rare drop. The possibilities are endless.'

Maybe even snag a hunky pirate for Ivy etc.

Executive Chef
    Since this event alone I have gotten 2 4x4 building and 1 2x2 that I have out. The deco is in storage ,just haven't got the room , please think about one or even two explanations to open up .

suggestions:

can we have somethign to do with the gold tower at the bottom of the screen? it is twinkling away and no way to get to it...

also
    given the issues with the bird and the missing house, maybe unpin it from that area and allow us to move it around and that may resolve the issue?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamochan View Post
    suggestions:

can we have somethign to do with the gold tower at the bottom of the screen? it is twinkling away and no way to get to it...

also
    given the issues with the bird and the missing house, maybe unpin it from that area and allow us to move it around and that may resolve the issue?
    the issue with the Outpost has been corrected - you need to upgrade your app. It cannot move; it is designed that way on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Thinking,you could add more gifts, for gifting
    Yes! Please! At least allow us to give event related items as a gift.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JojoMoonflower View Post
    Yes! Please! At least allow us to give event related items as a gift.
    and being able to send more than 3 gifts as well esp during events!

Rhino Keeper
    Dear S8 could you please consider increasing the cap on buildings - at least for high level players?

The demands and requirements that involve collecting from numerous buildings in a short time coupled with the fact that nearly each event provides us with a new building render the game extremely aggravating to say the least.