View Poll Results: Vote for the Autumn inspired themed items!

Voters
324. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Bridges

76 23.46%
  • 2. Leafy path

37 11.42%
  • 3. Oak tree with a swing

79 24.38%
  • 4. Produce wagon

114 35.19%
  • 5. Fall colored trees

81 25.00%
  • 6. 1 expansion square a month

256 79.01%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions thread

Rhino Keeper
    I have read a lot about the love shack, bountiful table, different dragons and reindeer stable on this forum. They were all things I missed when I started playing. I would love to have the chance to get those things. More adventures for the castle/barracks would be nice. As far as the trade tickets and expansion permits. I would like to see the number of trade tickets needed for expansion permits reduced. Thirty trade tickets for one expansion permit is a lot how about 5 or 10. I like the idea of one new expansion a month. My number one request though would be the return of the love shack, bountiful table and all the old stuff I missed. Please S8 could you make this happen. Thanks for a great game. I really enjoy it.

Host(ess)
    Totally agree - we need a chance to get the love shack! These timed events may be easier if you could craft alicorns as you got the parts!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Could we please PLEASE have buildings that would enable us to keep animals there?
    How about chicken coop, piggery, and a cow barn for starters?
    How about A DAIRY.
    With 2x2 footprint and dropping 10milk/hr.

Maybe could drop butter, cream and cheese too ... new items for a dairy trade.

Re-release PLEASE!

I'm all for a re-release for those of us that missed on a lot of previously released items including the previous timed quests. I work a lot and missed a lot. In between work I have kids, castle story is my down time but can't be on it 24/7 and end up missing the boat on the timed quests but would really like to just do them.

Executive Chef
    A brief suggestion for use of coconuts and coconut palm trees in our kingdoms since we have received use of them. In older times.. this tree was extremely important in many ways and 100% usable. It's more than just a tree.

AS FOOD: pastries, biscuits, cakes, puddings, ice cream, milk, beverages, alcoholic beverages, oil, salads.

HOUSEHOLD: cups, bowls, containers, ropes, brushes, brooms, mats, pillows, mattrasses, hats, jewelry, musical instruments, baskets, cosmetic use, medicines from flowers/roots, oil for lanterns, fire wood, dyes.

BUILDING & CRAFT: spears, arrows, torches, wood, thatching roofs, matting, walls, sunshades, fences, furniture, fish traps, canoes.

These are just a few!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Hello out there, if any body listening , we need some new gift ideas , every body seems to be max on the ones we have, idea since the dew leaf is so hard to get why can't we add it to the gifts ,please think about it !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Hello out there, if any body listening , we need some new gift ideas , every body seems to be max on the ones we have, idea since the dew leaf is so hard to get why can't we add it to the gifts ,please think about it !
    Wonderful idea this request of gifting SpellboundDew but don't think it will ever be fulfilled as it's a much too generous request and S8's plan to make this a forever long-lasting quest would finish too soon.
    I do however agree about the request that new additions of choices of gifts are needed.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

i would like...
    1) to be able to organise my own inventory of items stored, given that the current tabs do not work
    2) to be able to sell (even for NO coins and NO xp) the redundant items like cups of worms that I have clogging the inventory.
    3) SOMETHING for higher level players to spend in game coin on... I have heaps of it and cannot get rid of it...

Farm Supplier
    I would like fences with crows or craved pumpkins sitting on the fence and it be animated for halloween decor.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    I would like fences with crows or craved pumpkins sitting on the fence and it be animated for halloween decor.
    i really like this idea. And maybe an owl with glowing eyes.