Thread: Why do the Acts on the Dragon Tales start at 12 am Pacific

Rhino Keeper

Why do the Acts on the Dragon Tales start at 12 am Pacific

Why does a new act start at 12 am Pacific Time, when the Tales themselves popped up at 12 pm Pacific time? Wouldn't it be more consistent to have the new Act available at 12 pm?

Rhino Keeper
    You are lucky. Starts at 3am Eastern time. Minimum 3 to 4hrs wasted off top every day

Executive Chef
    24 hours is 24 hours, irrespective of when that 24 hours starts. No-one loses time, although planning in different time zones can be difficult (I know that first hand) but I know I have the same number of hours as anyone else. It is only the first day that is short and the tasks only ever take a few minutes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    24 hours is 24 hours, irrespective of when that 24 hours starts. No-one loses time, although planning in different time zones can be difficult (I know that first hand) but I know I have the same number of hours as anyone else. It is only the first day that is short and the tasks only ever take a few minutes.
    That's my point! It starts in the middle of the day, but each chapter comes out in the middle of the night! So it's a minimum of 36 hours for the first chapter, then 24 or 48 each ensuing chapter.

Banned
    I am thinking they start at the beginning of the day midnight Cali time and they usually start at 10:30am Cali time on Tuesdays and Fridays. You lose a little time on the first day of event but S8 is in Cali.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I am thinking they start at the beginning of the day midnight Cali time and they usually start at 10:30am Cali time on Tuesdays and Fridays. You lose a little time on the first day of event but S8 is in Cali.
    That's it ^

Executive Chef
    I'm pretty happy about my europien timing. tales starts at 19.30 in the evening. and the next day or the reset starts at the 9.oo in the morning.I'm working at that time but I menage to log in to game.so all is good for me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    That's the main reason
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)