Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Penumbra dragon
    Thanks! Of course, you were right! At least I didn't have that one.

Does anyone know what egg will result from Mistmoth and Sunshower Dragons? Thanks.

Post Best ways to breed different types of diamond dragons

Can someone tell me what is the best way to get the dark angel dragon and/or the unicorn dragon? Any other diamond types will be much appreciated. I'm looking for the smallest breeding times. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DAZLegendz View Post
    Can someone tell me what is the best way to get the dark angel dragon and/or the unicorn dragon? Any other diamond types will be much appreciated. I'm looking for the smallest breeding times. Thanks
    For Dark Angel I'd use Diamond and Illusion to take Magic and Night out of the question. For Unicorn I'd try Diamond with Melody or any other pink-white to avoid breeding Virtue. The idea is to breed Diamond with a hybrid that contains the minor type and one of its components to avoid breeding the same minor type.
    However, this could mean a lot of time breeding those same dragons hoping for a diamond hybrid. A good strategy is to try breeding for whatever dragon you like but always have diamond in the mix. That way you don't miss out on limited dragons or get bored and a diamond hybrid may pop up unexpectedly.
    Hope I could help!
    Last edited by Xyn25; 06-05-16 at 09:44 PM.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

There is a pop up for a free boosted breeding this weekend, what is boosted breeding mean? Thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonW22 View Post
    There is a pop up for a free boosted breeding this weekend, what is boosted breeding mean? Thanks for your input.
    Boosted breeding is the top option on the breeding menu that usually costs gold. It gives a better chance at getting rare dragons. This weekend it will cost 200 coins, same as normal breeding.

Just got an Icecrown from a Crusader and Abominable using the free boosted breeding. Just need Snowangel to have all of the Arctic Isles dragons.

Nightclub Owner
    Does anyone know what egg will result from Mistmoth and Sunshower Dragons? Thanks.
    There are 35 possible outcomes; could you narrow it down by how many hours you're looking at?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Thanks for your comment. I took some of the advices from this thread and is hatching an Infinity dragon right now. Diamond and quartzel* Took at least 55ish tries. Do you know what is the next best diamond hybrid to breed next after Infinity? I have crusader, quartzel, and gold. Thanks for sharing your experiences and knowledge with us. Really appreciate.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-13-16 at 10:44 AM. Reason: removed incorrect information

Thanks for your comment. . Thanks. I took some of the advices from this thread and is hatching an Infinity dragon right now. Diamond and quartzel* Took at least 55ish tries. Do you know what is the next best diamond hybrid to breed next after Infinity? I have crusader, quartzel, and gold. Thanks for sharing your experiences and knowledge with us. Really appreciate.
    Try for Mercury with Diamond and Posiedon. No Water fails and the longest one is Nyx at 10 hours. I've gotten two this way.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-13-16 at 10:58 AM. Reason: edited quote

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast