Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

hello, i'm new to D.S. sun and moon - i've searched forums for info & answers but not very successful. immediate Q's - have to breed Element Dragon - 3 colors but breeding den only allows 2 colors. am i missing something?? also, i'm down to "light tree" level - "dawn" goals (different colors) show on list but still show 0/10 even tho i expanded 3 times. am i missing something??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoflou View Post
    hello, i'm new to D.S. sun and moon - i've searched forums for info & answers but not very successful. immediate Q's - have to breed Element Dragon - 3 colors but breeding den only allows 2 colors. am i missing something?? also, i'm down to "light tree" level - "dawn" goals (different colors) show on list but still show 0/10 even tho i expanded 3 times. am i missing something??
    To breed a three color dragon, you need to use a two color dragon as one of your two dragons. You probably have a Life dragon (red/green)? Breed with a Water dragon (blue). That will give you the three colors needed for the Element dragon. No guarantee that you will get it on your first or second try. There are 17 different dragons you can breed with that combination.

As for your dawn tree goals, you have done all the expanding you need to trigger the goals. Now you need to evolve dragons to level 10. Each time you evolve a dragon to level 10, the goals(s) for that color will increase by one.

Hello. Does anyone know what dragon this will be? 27hrs.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yeelela View Post
    Hello. Does anyone know what dragon this will be? 27hrs.
    Elder

Thank you. Couldn't find it on the chart.

Still figuring this all out. I have bred a few pretty cool dragons, but need a basic rainbow dragon. How can I get one? Preferably not by purchasing. Help!

Rhino Keeper
    Trying to breed Dino dragon but no luck please give me a suggestions guys thanks in advance

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglowy View Post
    Trying to breed Dino dragon but no luck please give me a suggestions guys thanks in advance
    You can go with the simplist combination and breed Fire and Forest. Just takes time and persistence. Luckily, all your fails are short, 8 hours or less, so you'll get several tries a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    You can go with the simplist combination and breed Fire and Forest. Just takes time and persistence. Luckily, all your fails are short, 8 hours or less, so you'll get several tries a day.
    Okay I will keep trying thanks for the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy91810 View Post
    I thought I had the breeding figured out but then yesterday happened. I'm still low level so yesterday for the Tales I was prompted to breed Water with another Dragon. I went with Virtue since I hadn't tried breeding it yet. I got a Love Dragon fail. So the pink split into its red/white but the blue from the Water Dragon contributed nothing?
    I think that may be the only dragon virtue knows how to give. When I first got it, I was able to breed a laserlight but that was only 2x. I have been breeding light & virtue over & over for a melody or prime power and all I keep getting is love. I even spent the 12 gold for boosted breed and still got a love.

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast