Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Rhino Keeper
    Now do you get red/blue combinations? I keep on getting purple instead. Is it just bad luck, should I carry on trying, - or is there a better way to breed them?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Any decent combos to try for Past? I've been getting nothing but Sunrises and my last combo Light Mother/Dark Angel had me excited at a 15 hr timer only to disappoint me with another Wooden that I want to burn immediately.

Rhino Keeper

Breeding for a coral

Is there a way of breeding for a coral dragon without a chance of getting a night dragon?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Is there a way of breeding for a coral dragon without a chance of getting a night dragon?
    In my experience trying for any black hybrid gets this clown every time.

Banned
    I still would like Black Swan. Does anyone have a combo for that besides breeding Kitsune and Virtue (which gets me Virtue or Fire every time)? Storm8 I won't bug ya anymore if you can change the algorithm in the game so I can get one of those and new dragons from breeding. You already know what dragons I don't have and how much money I spent in this game. I'm tired of the following dragons: Lunar Ram, Athletic, Virtue, Sunrise, Laserlight, Coral and Winter. Please give me a break from those.

Rhino Keeper
    Just bred Diamond and Glasswing and got 20 hours. What it could be?

EDIT: It was Fireworks dragon
    Last edited by jbyn4e; 01-02-17 at 04:07 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Does anyone have a good combo for Sparkler Dragon? Been trying over and over on two dens but just can't get one
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Well I feel really, really stupid right now....been trying and trying for Sparkler since it's re-release. Last night got it with Rainbow & Fire on the first try with that combo. Went to add it to my spreadsheet today and realized I already have one (SMDH) - headdesk
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Are there any champion dragons which are breedable?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Champions are not breedable (except Valiant hybrid for which you need one champion).