Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 3/1/2016

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update: 3/1/2016

Update day!

It's March. Spring break next week!!! Yippee! What do you think we'll get today?

Please post your Wedding Boutique fun pictures... Click here to find out more... https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...que-Photo-Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by vesstrina View Post
    Link to the new version in the Google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fashionstory53

Long before electricity, steam used to power engines used every day. Steam is also powering fashion with the vintage and Victorian Steampunk style; proving that you can dress to the nines and still show how crafty and clever you are. Your high-class style and ingenuity will be on display when you sell the Steam Bodices in Fashion Story!
    Other Steampunk necessities include:

• Steam Shelves wall decoration
    • Steam Skirt
    • Airship
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-02-16 at 03:16 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Whatever we get, I hope it isn't pink or Valentiney.

I am ready to put winter away and be started on mud season and maple syrup. :-)

Release is late? Not finding anything new...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Release is late? Not finding anything new...
    Me either... I use an Android device, wonder if we're getting a new version? It's been a while.

Farm Supplier
    A update came out on my iphone but not on my android. Its a top and skirt. Catalog is called spring steam. I wonder if theres a new version.

It's been so long, this never occurred to me!

The new stuff is showing up on my amazon app, though, so it truly does look as though the Google Play app is getting a new version. Hope it doesn't take too long to show up as a download for gems!

The Spring Steam catalog has a blouse, skirt, necklace and goggles. 5 hrs, low yield, low profit. Nice to have a short timed ensemble.

In the dec area, I found a 2x1 airship for coins, a mirror for gems, a wall piece for gems, a full size counter for coins. I bought the coin pieces and will post a picture. I'm not a fan of gears and cogs and apparently have missed the allure they might hold for a fashion boutique. I just hope the goggles are in the closet for coins because, you know, my avatar might try them on!

Quote Originally Posted by ONeal28 View Post
    A update came out on my iphone but not on my android. Its a top and skirt. Catalog is called spring steam. I wonder if theres a new version.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_13823-fashion_story-2016-03-01-03-50-03-1183418590.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	29095

The S8 blog is out. Nice picture of all the items.
    Last edited by DragonWished; 03-01-16 at 02:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the pic : )
    Oh i really hope jewelfang randomly checks the forum or game this week. Im sure it was her who suggested a steampunk theme quite a while back!
    I love all different themes, this is very different! The outfit could be fun to play with. I like the cog mirror and counter.
    Hope the team got the idea from the suggestion thread and are going to use more of our ideas.

Executive Chef
    Very meh update, but I know there were a couple of people who kept asking for this theme, so at least they're happy with it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Very meh update, but I know there were a couple of people who kept asking for this theme, so at least they're happy with it.
    My thoughts on this update

Fashion Designer
    Steampunk, yes! I wish this theme came when they still gave us full updates. They top and skirt look a bit similar to another catalog, but the items look cool. I really love the airballon. Overall nice update.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast