Thread: best way to collect bombs

Farm Supplier

best way to collect bombs

What is the best possible way to collect bombs if you play the game on an android device?
    I just recently started playing after being gone for almost a year. I was pleasantly surprised to find new things to do and other ways to obtain rare dragons. I am however having the hardest time collecting enough bombs to go into the mine to obtain materials to craft dragons. I was 10 pieces shy of getting the idol dragon. 22 from the azure and well, the list goes on and on. Any ideas or suggestions?
    Last edited by 1969venus; 02-29-16 at 06:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    You get bombs from evolving, so always have a dragon in the chamber. Doesn't matter if it's a trade or dupe, just always have the evolution chamber going. I get every mining dragon that comes along, and that's all I do.

Edit..thought of 2 other things...first, there is a demolition dragon that drops so many bombs per day you can invest in, though I don't personally have one. Second is, don't forget to visit the mine to mine for the pieces! There is a 25 bomb limit.
    Last edited by Niire; 02-29-16 at 08:48 PM.

Executive Chef
    To me, I only evolve unique dragons to lvl 7 (and when Tales tell me, to lvl 10).

Furthermore, I evolve commons or rares that I bred as a fail to lvl 4, and then trade them. Preferably those with long evolving times (like Island) and cheap in food.

When I need bombs, I evolve the duplicates, when I already have the mining dragon, I only evolve uniques. Ususally I don't have to evolve that many duplicates, for you can't store more than 25 bombs and for 200 pieces, you only need 100 bombs, which is an evolving time of 400 hours, so roughly you need 17-20 days (with loss of time due to sleep etc.) to get enough bombs you need.

Nightclub Owner
    There is a 25 bomb limit for evolving - there doesn't seem to be any limit with the bombs collected from Demolition Dragon Right now I have 36 bombs so I can't wait for the new mining dragon to come out!

ETA: With evolving, keep in mind that you only get 1 bomb for every 4 hours of evolution (example: you get 4 bombs for evolving a 16 hour dragon)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    You evolved 24/7 and it should not be difficult with only one temple. I have a line longer than the line for the spa of dragons that need to be evolved.

Farm Supplier
    So, I would like to take a moment and thank everyone who responded to my inquiry. I am pleased to announce that I am following everyone 's suggestions and as I type, I am now 20 pieces shy away from my goal.
    "There might still be hope for me"
    Thanks a bunch!

Executive Chef
    You can do it venus!! They haven't even announced the deadline for it yet, and this dragon is so beautiful! <3

Farm Supplier
    [QU. IOTE=Niire;1258732]You can do it venus!! They haven't even announced the deadline for it yet, and this dragon is so beautiful! <3[/QUOTE]
    Countdown is on!
    I Just might make it....Yay! Officially 10 bombs away from 200....
    I did it, I really did it!..
    Thanks to everyone who helped me with hints. .♡♡♡♡♡
    Last edited by 1969venus; 03-05-16 at 07:02 AM.