Thread: Fashion Story Update: 4/5/2016

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update: 4/5/2016

Update day!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Hi, it's DragonWished. My ID has been hosed up since Feb 10 (support has issued a ticket), so I have to use this account in the forums.

The catalog outfit today is Library Lovely. It is pretty but reminiscent of fall, not spring: a dress, hat, boots and briefcase, 12 hours to stock, inexpensive to buy, low xp, low profit except the briefcase is decent. I really like the outfit for fall.

In the design area, I found a full-sized counter, wall book shelf, floor book table and wallpaper, all for coins. These will tuck in nicely at my boutiques. I wonder if the book club will be an LTO this week. The table and shelf are well designed.

No display, update is ultralite again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_30909-fashion_story-2016-04-05-04-44-37-1654160323.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	29951
    Last edited by DWSecondary; 04-05-16 at 01:47 PM. Reason: added picture

And now my account is working again. Geez.

Fashion Designer
    Update is okay, but not something I expected for April. Really skimpy. Also when are we going to get some outfits with good profit? None of the recent ones have high yields.

I like it. This kind of goes with the bookshelf we got last week.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_11232-fashion_story-2016-04-06-09-39-38-1654160323.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	29965

I do like this update with the Book Club.

LTO alert!

Artistic Fountain for 56 gems

Finally they brought back this deco! I'll be so happily gems broke after buying it. Thanks S8!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    You know this game is going downhill when a HUGE item like the Artistic fountain doesn't have people commenting here in excitement.

I rarely play, but check in once a week and am SO happy I did. I spent around $70 on boxes to get mines. I was shocked it's available out of it BUT I'm not too shocked that I didn't jump to buy more. I'm now the super happy owner of three!

I just hate folks won't know or experience the pain trying to get that first one. The game isn't the same but keep the good displays coming.

I'm saving more but am being spoiled with all these old things coming back. It's even inspired me to redo my shop.

Rhino Keeper
    I love all the stuff being offered. I jumped on the fountain as fast as my fingers would allow. Lol. SO excited. I am also surprised there's not more chatter but I think a lot of older players have already left. I almost did and I'm so glad I haven't. I need a gem sale as I'm buying gems again!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    thank god i checked yesterday i bought that fountain, i always wanted that fountain. thank u s8
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.