Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding Boutique Photo Fun!

Executive Chef

Wedding Boutique Photo Fun!

Let?s have some fun!

Show off the new Wedding Items in your boutique, and Showcase your Wedding Boutique!

1. Decorate all or some of your boutique with the new wedding items, clothes, design items, etc.
    2. Post photos of your boutique on this thread. (Here?s a link that shows how to upload a photo via PhotoBucket https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ng-photobucket ).
    3. Come back and look at all the photos.
    4. Be inspired to create your own boutique.
    5. Comment on others boutique photos.
      (Be nice. We are not here to be critical. All critical, mean, or negative comments will be deleted.)
    6. Have some fun!

You can also comment on how you like the last few updates, as well. I will be showing this information to Storm 8. Your constructive feedback will be a great help.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i really love how storm8 is doing updates now its really encouraging and its nice to see that they actually like us and hear us and want to keep us happy! Keep it up storm8 ill be here for years to come.

Thanks for everything isis! ^_^
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Having trouble registering with photobucket... it wants me to disable an ad blocker I don't have installed. Goofy.

So anyway. Aisha mentioned posting a picture. So here's the thumbnail. If anyone wants to crop and enlarge so the picture is actually useful, be my guest! :-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_31945-fashion_story-2016-03-01-01-06-36-1183418590.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	236.7 KB 
ID:	29086

Last edited by kooky panda; 03-01-16 at 11:37 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

The last few updates with the wedding theme were fun. Getting a beautiful display in addition to the complimentary floor dec was really nice. The LTO offerings were also very much appreciated by everyone I spoke with. I missed a couple due to circumstances but got a lot that I wanted nonetheless.

I have been missing the beautiful displays and mannequins that relate the catalog to the gameboard. I really hope those make a return to the weekly updates. The updates-ultralight from 2015 were a perpetual disappointment to so many of us. I hope S8 has turned the corner and is devoting a talented design team to Fashion Story once again.

As for the themes, it would be nice to get St. Patrick's Day and Christian Easter in a timely manner.

As always, thanks to Isis for caring about the game as we do!

Thanks, kooky!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    The last few updates with the wedding theme were fun. Getting a beautiful display in addition to the complimentary floor dec was really nice. The LTO offerings were also very much appreciated by everyone I spoke with. I missed a couple due to circumstances but got a lot that I wanted nonetheless.

I have been missing the beautiful displays and mannequins that relate the catalog to the gameboard. I really hope those make a return to the weekly updates. The updates-ultralight from 2015 were a perpetual disappointment to so many of us. I hope S8 has turned the corner and is devoting a talented design team to Fashion Story once again.

As for the themes, it would be nice to get St. Patrick's Day and Christian Easter in a timely manner.

As always, thanks to Isis for caring about the game as we do!
    I agree with all dragonwished posted.
    Its great to be excited about this game again.
    People who quit have reinstalled and im getting alot of new players requesting too.
    I dont mind not getting a new display every week, but every few would be good.
    And all these offers are the exciting icing on the cake!
    Im spending real money again, didnt think i would.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    I agree with all dragonwished posted.
    Its great to be excited about this game again.
    People who quit have reinstalled and im getting alot of new players requesting too.
    I dont mind not getting a new display every week, but every few would be good.
    And all these offers are the exciting icing on the cake!
    Im spending real money again, didnt think i would.
    I agree with both of you. I have played for years and loved the game, but I was really close to quitting. I'm also spending real money again. I love all of these sales.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    So here's the thumbnail. If anyone wants to crop and enlarge so the picture is actually useful, be my guest! :-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_31945-fashion_story-2016-03-01-01-06-36-1183418590.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	236.7 KB 
ID:	29086

This is so amazing. I like how you have it set up. I'm using the Glitz Display as well in my boutique.

What's the name of the display with the couple dancing together? I think I want that added to my boutique. I'm still working on mine. I'm going to have to make mine spectacular now.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Thanks, Isis! Can't wait to see more pictures!

The dancing couple is called Fall Dance and is available in the floor dec section.

Rhino Keeper

I dont normally post pics of my boutique as its to show off and im such a perfectionist im never happy with it!
    But as im so excited about these items and nobody is posting, thought id throw together afew designs!
    If you examine the bottom picture, either the groom is abit of a player or he has a twin!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast