Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free boosted breeding 02-26-2016

Fashion Designer
    Sometimes I hate it when I'm right, 2 commons in a row during boosted breeding and that they were 17 hour Lucks is pretty funny.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I have finally broken the hardest nut breeding of Dragon Story . I got Prism with Diamond / Mossrock get. :P
    Attachment 29065
    Congrats😃

Rhino Keeper
    I finished my Dino collection chasing Spicy with boosted breed.

Executive Chef
    I spent all weekend trying for crownprince I believe. Whatever I could get with Royal and air. 4 possible combos. I've actually been trying for about 10 days now. I get the other three pretty good now. I thought it would be great to just keep it going during this boosted breeding, thinking with 4 outcome only Ive got a good chance. Sadly no. Congrats to all of you who got special things. How wonderful!!
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Boosted breeding is over. (Be careful not to hit the gold bar unless you are planning to spend some gold.) Didn't get a single new dragon to keep.

Executive Chef
    Yes. Good heads up Roguebee. Sorry you didn't get anything fun.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry JJ, you'd think with only 4 outcomes you would have a good chance of breeding crown prince with boosted breeding. Before boosted breeding started I got 1 dragon I've been trying to get for a while (Goodwitch) I was thrilled ... I have zero luck with boosted breeding. Also bred Kitsune a week or so ago, another one that took me forever to get.
    Last edited by Hawk1; 02-29-16 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Boosted breeding is over. (Be careful not to hit the gold bar unless you are planning to spend some gold.) Didn't get a single new dragon to keep.
    I did, I accidentally clicked that boosted breed button while it still wrote there as 200 coins, then I though it still 200 coins, so I clicked it and I lost 12 golds instead. It's not fair, it's actually indeed a glitch, what a tragedy, sigh...

Executive Chef
    Thanks Hawk! Congrats on your beautiful Kitsune and goodwitch. That's great. Bummer that you didn't get a boost using boosted breed....

Steven! So awful! It's not cool. Sorry you lost your gold. Hope you got something good this weekend....

Hugs to you both
    Jen

Executive Chef
    So, boosted breeding is over, and got me nothing. I'm trying for Golem with Night and Stone, but keep getting Islands and dragons I already have.

Not too suprising tho, because there are 50 possible outcomes, Golem is only 1 of them, and there are only 3 others I would like to have... So the chances are very, very slim.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast