Thread: New Value Pack with coins, food, and Knight Dragon

Rhino Keeper

New Value Pack with coins, food, and Knight Dragon

Anyone else thinking of getting this one?

I'm still low enough level that 400k coins are useful, and 25k food can definitely come in handy.

How is the Knight dragon in tournaments, or just everyday dragon life?

Edit: I assumed Knight was a champion, but I see that he's only blue/red! Not impressed!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    Anyone else thinking of getting this one?

I'm still low enough level that 400k coins are useful, and 25k food can definitely come in handy.

How is the Knight dragon in tournaments, or just everyday dragon life?

Edit: I assumed Knight was a champion, but I see that he's only blue/red! Not impressed!
    No knight was originally a dragon from the questing post like Samurai and Comet!

Banned
    Plus this dragon was already re-released not long ago. If only they would value pack or re-release more older ios only champion types. Not only do many ios probably not have them but none of us on Android do

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Plus this dragon was already re-released not long ago. If only they would value pack or re-release more older ios only champion types. Not only do many ios probably not have them but none of us on Android do
    Not just champions but also dragons from Tales when these were iOS only. I'd buy a value pack with Portal and Time Travel right away.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    Not just champions but also dragons from Tales when these were iOS only. I'd buy a value pack with Portal and Time Travel right away.
    Yeah, I'd find a way, lol. Time travel is like, my pipe dream dragon atm...

Banned
    Time travel was released on Android, the other 3 too. Ios got it as a tale and android got them on a wheel. I got all 4 of them from the wheel on Droid. Time travel, portal, galaxy, and astro. The old champion types were never released to us yet and many old event and mining. Magma, Gargoyle, platinum, magnetic, steempunk, Ares, all Egyptian, soccer. I'm sure there's a few more

Rhino Keeper
    I'd buy a Soccer Dragon, apparently they clean up in tourneys!