Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Breeding for All!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    Guess I better breed that Scorpion then (never was a priority and somehow never happened).

I like the idea, but I'm hoping this list is just a start. I'd especially love common dragons with very long timers removed: Sunrise, Poison, Island, Luck, Charm...
    My thoughts exactly! Also Coral, Winter, Mist!

I think this is a good idea. Hopefully I'll have a better chance of getting tricorn and triple rainbow. Yesterday I was trying for triple rainbow using charisma & splatter got 22 or 23 hours... But it turned out to be mindvolt... Lol I actually have all of these except for sunblaze so maybe I'll try for it

Rhino Keeper
    Welp I've already had all of these guy so I won't be missing anything when they leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    The quest will remain in the Outpost for the time being, @Niire. Players with the Fairy Dragon will still be able to use the quest, but we have some things coming down the pipeline that will allow players to achieve similar tasks in new ways as well
    My opinion though is that it's really not a good choice to expire a dragon that has a permanent in-game function feature (not including generating coins of course) like Fairy. I'd be simpler to expire other old dragons with similar rarity and color. Beside, getting a Fairy fail is much pleasant even when compare to its similar common color Fruitful.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    I like the idea, but I'm hoping this list is just a start. I'd especially love common dragons with very long timers removed: Sunrise, Poison, Island, Luck, Charm...
    Much as I like the idea too, Common dragons are unlikely to be expired (ever)

Rhino Keeper
    I wouldn't mind if they replace some common dragons with new common dragons. Maybe some that don't have huge breeding times, like Sunrise, Poison etc

If I don't have a Fairy Dragon yet, will the goal be removed too?

I'm actually kind of bummed about this - I've been trying to breed that darn Fairy in between events for 4 months now - every time I see the Fruitful egg, I shed a tear... okay, maybe not really, but I'm sick of seeing that egg!

Executive Chef
    I'd be happy to never see another sunrise. This is a good thing. I'm happy to see this, and the hint of more things to come. Good stuff guys!!
    Jen

Banned
    Hahah. Ah yes. Sunrise Dragon... as in you will see one or two sunrises before you can breed another dragon.

I don't think it's a great idea to take dragons away on such short notice. If you are planning to take dragons away the player base should be given a notice several weeks in advance. I have all these dragons as do most longer term players but many may not.

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I'd be happy to never see another sunrise. This is a good thing. I'm happy to see this, and the hint of more things to come. Good stuff guys!!
    Jen

Farm Supplier
    Urgh nooo I want Aether ! not care about others I don't have since they are not cute
    Super rare one...only one week to try to breed it, is he so easily to breed ?

Thanks !

Executive Chef
    For alot of folks, aether and scorpion (also parakeet, but not so bad since it's a 5 hr timer) are the "common super rares". For me sometimes, they pop up more often than commons do...

Executive Chef
    This is a great concept! Very glad to not have to have some of these fails again.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast