Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Breeding for All!

Rhino Keeper

Better Breeding for All!

Edit(KP) The Fairy Dragon was put back into the game because of needed quests.

Hello everyone! I wanted to give you all a heads up about something we're doing to give you all a better experience playing Dragon Story. As the game nears 700 dragons, we realize that some are harder to breed due to the high amount of similar types.

In order to make it easier for you to breed certain types of dragons, we will be removing some current ones to free up your chances. This will likely be an ongoing effort by the team and we will always give you a heads up before removing them. I have attached the announcement that goes live tomorrow so you can know which dragons will be leaving by March 4th.

These dragons will remain breedable until the fourth, and of course if you already own any of these dragons, they'll stay safe and sound on your island

Mindvolt, Patchwork, Fairy, Sunblaze, Familiar, Rose, Eagle, Aether, and Scorpion Dragon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	announcement_removing_.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	414.5 KB 
ID:	28933  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-16-16 at 01:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    I, for one, think this is a great idea. Cannot tell you how many of those dragons I've gotten over the past year or so that I've been playing, lol. Aether is an attention hog to mistmoth I swear! LOL

i wanted to add, for new players who are trying to decide which of these to try for/buy...for tourneys, scorpion and aether are indispensable. fairy is very useful too, and very pretty, lol. UM...fairy...hey flatfoot, what are they going to do with the quest the fairy has in the quest building? Since she won't be available after the 4th...
    Last edited by Niire; 02-25-16 at 05:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I, for one, think this is a great idea. Cannot tell you how many of those dragons I've gotten over the past year or so that I've been playing, lol. Aether is an attention hog to mistmoth I swear! LOL

i wanted to add, for new players who are trying to decide which of these to try for/buy...for tourneys, scorpion and aether are indispensable. fairy is very useful too, and very pretty, lol. UM...fairy...hey flatfoot, what are they going to do with the quest the fairy has in the quest building? Since she won't be available after the 4th...
    The quest will remain in the Outpost for the time being, @Niire. Players with the Fairy Dragon will still be able to use the quest, but we have some things coming down the pipeline that will allow players to achieve similar tasks in new ways as well

Rhino Keeper
    I think this is a very good idea and would like to see even more dragons who've had very long lifespans be removed. I'd also love to see the Comet Dragon replaced. Good work guys

Executive Chef
    Excellent concept. The odds are getting rather long with the number of available dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Some of the others that could reasonably be removed are:
    Wild, Titan, Serpent, Atlantis, Aurora, Mirage and Mistmoth.

Banned
    higher chances to breed with higher level dragons would be nice also jst thowing it out theres lol and boosted breeding to actually do what it says instead of being another gold trap giving us the same commons and stuff :/

Executive Chef
    Ohh, sweet! Honestly, I only did that quest once, for the goal completion. But love seeing new stuff come to the game. I think I'd just about trade a limb for the ability to trade dragons...

Rhino Keeper
    Guess I better breed that Scorpion then (never was a priority and somehow never happened).

I like the idea, but I'm hoping this list is just a start. I'd especially love common dragons with very long timers removed: Sunrise, Poison, Island, Luck, Charm...
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    I like the idea, but I'm hoping this list is just a start. I'd especially love common dragons with very long timers removed: Sunrise, Poison, Island, Luck, Charm...
    OMG, I couidn't agree more, lol!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast