Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/25 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 1

I see on the first page that the training ground only drops coins until level 5, but I swear yesterday my level 3 dropped a light armor! I was excited that I'd have it dropping stuff not fully upgraded but it's since dropped only coins.
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Host(ess)

Nuggets

I totally begrudge using up my stock of gold nuggets... I'm still struggling to recoup after the last few upgrades where they were swallowed up.
    There should be a gold mine... Just gold ... Even if it was one nugget per day.
    I've LOADS of golden apples and eggs... But nuggets are far harder to come by.

If you want us to use golden nuggets at every upgrade..... You need to give us the opportunity to find more... Otherwise the game gets slow and boring!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by totalwasteoftime View Post
    I see on the first page that the training ground only drops coins until level 5, but I swear yesterday my level 3 dropped a light armor! I was excited that I'd have it dropping stuff not fully upgraded but it's since dropped only coins.
    the inventory posts from Shibuya are works in progress... don't rely on them until the full extent of the goal is known.

I have 2 training grounds and the last day have only received coins. I did get a longsword from my level 5 one and creep tooth from my level 1. maybe it's changed?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    the inventory posts from Shibuya are works in progress... don't rely on them until the full extent of the goal is known.

I have 2 training grounds and the last day have only received coins. I did get a longsword from my level 5 one and creep tooth from my level 1. maybe it's changed?
    I have been diligently gathering the grounds, but so far only 1 Troll Horn. The rest not even coins, just 1 XP. I stored on as I need my energy elsewhere
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

I just received a creep tooth as well from my level 3.

I still have only one training ground (level 3 indeed), waiting for more info about the ins and outs of this quest-mystery. I suppose no news yet?
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The training is not extra for me, just drops 1 XP every 12 hours. Not even the black banner of over-fullness.
    I got 1 XP and a troll essence from lvl 5. no coins for both of the lvl 5 and 1 ground. I got 1xp and troll horn from the lvl 1.
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 03-06-16 at 05:11 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I've got two lvl 5 training grounds, every collection they've dropped one troll essence or one xp, never both and nothing else. No banner alert for being maxed either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    trees will not give any clue. Bush does.
    Thank you for the tip Just pulled 4 out of storage.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Hoarding pays it took me a while to reach to the training pit as getting shards took forever. Then visiting pits and castle with 22 hours timer, but this morning I was able to upgrade the pit to level 5 in matter of seconds

What is this about a second training ground? Did I miss something?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Hoarding pays it took me a while to reach to the training pit as getting shards took forever. Then visiting pits and castle with 22 hours timer, but this morning I was able to upgrade the pit to level 5 in matter of seconds

What is this about a second training ground? Did I miss something?
    Go buy you a second one.. Market.. Its all shiny and waiting for a home. Hold off upgrading.. I got 2 longswords from a lvl 1