Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resetting progress

New Resident

Resetting progress

Hi I have this game on my iPhone but I want to reset my progress but cannot found out where or how

Unfortunately, there is no option to reset progress for our games.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident

You need a reset games option

There needs to be. I'm angry because my friend played my game and messed it up on both clue and monopoly bingo. Im ready to just delete them altogether and find different resettable bingo games. I shpuld get to choose if I want to start over not you guys. My device. My game. It's sad too cause I pay for games of I know I can reset them if need be. Since I can't if I can't have both my clue and monopoly bingos reset I will find a different game and delete them both permanently whoch means no money from me for gems coins etc.
    Last edited by IsukiKane; 04-04-16 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Misspell

I agree. It's dumb. My son got on my monopoly bingo and lost everything and all I wanna do is reset the whole thing so I can start new.

My question regarding this topic is why my room progress resets. I ran out of dice just as I was at the next level, and my green bar went all the way back down to the beginning. This happens all the time, with both bingo games, really frustrates me & I am a hair away from deleting them. I'm really tired of throwing $ into these games only to feel like I'm being taken advantage of.

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrat119 View Post
    My question regarding this topic is why my room progress resets. I ran out of dice just as I was at the next level, and my green bar went all the way back down to the beginning. This happens all the time, with both bingo games, really frustrates me & I am a hair away from deleting them. I'm really tired of throwing $ into these games only to feel like I'm being taken advantage of.
    Each time you fill up your green bar at the bottom, it means you won 1 mastery and the bar will reset so you can fill up the bar again to get the next mastery. There are 5 masteries per room, you get a Gem each time you earn 1 mastery.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Each time you fill up your green bar at the bottom, it means you won 1 mastery and the bar will reset so you can fill up the bar again to get the next mastery. There are 5 masteries per room, you get a Gem each time you earn 1 mastery.
    Yes I know that. The problem is I lose all the progress I had made. Like the conservatory room. The bar was approx 3/4 full. I ran out of dice, left the page where you buy cards, went to the room menu i guess and watched my green bar go all the way back down. I took screenshot but it keeps saying upload failed sorry.

Executive Chef
    Yes I know that. The problem is I lose all the progress I had made. Like the conservatory room. The bar was approx 3/4 full. I ran out of dice, left the page where you buy cards, went to the room menu i guess and watched my green bar go all the way back down. I took screenshot but it keeps saying upload failed sorry.
    Sorry to hear that. Please PM me the ticket number and I'll have someone take a look at it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hayley, if you crop your photo a bit first and then upload it here, it should work...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hayley, if you crop your photo a bit first and then upload it here, it should work...
    Oh ok Thank you��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast