Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Wedding Catering Event - 17 Feb 2016 / Relisted 10 Jul 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    This happened to me too!
    I was reading thru archives and read this whole long convoluted discussion that I believe boiled down to.... If you have your three free darts it won't give you won darts. And if you have Won darts in your treehouse it won't give you your three free darts. Seems like it wants you to use up darts as soon as you get them. Cupid has given me at least 8 darts and I haven't had any issue, I use any darts as soon as I get them. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I am sorry that no one had came forward to write the event information. I have copied what I wrote for Thanksgiving Far Event (which is similar to this) on Post #2 of this thread. Please see the section on Event Boosters. Hope that helps.
    Thank you very much.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I am sorry that no one had came forward to write the event information. I have copied what I wrote for Thanksgiving Far Event (which is similar to this) on Post #2 of this thread. Please see the section on Event Boosters. Hope that helps.
    Thanks for explaining everything understandable. My Cupid is dropping quite a few apples. Is there something special to cook with these as everything else he drops has a use.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy2859 View Post
    Thanks for explaining everything understandable. My Cupid is dropping quite a few apples. Is there something special to cook with these as everything else he drops has a use.
    Apple pie, veggie juice, apple cider

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Apple pie, veggie juice, apple cider
    Thanks for the quick reply, but I meant anything special for the wedding event. Cupid seems to be dropping chocolates and sugar for the wedding cake, ant then there are the two rings.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all

To those, who have bought the Cupid Crossing, does Cupid really shows up every 4 minutes, like was said on the pop-up?

Fashion Designer
    I didn't see it posted but there is also a beautiful heart ring in the jewelry maker! It's so pretty!��
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	978.9 KB 
ID:	28747

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Hi all

To those, who have bought the Cupid Crossing, does Cupid really shows up every 4 minutes, like was said on the pop-up?
    I would say pretty close. It might be my imagination but butterflys and gofers seem to show up more frequently , too.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have the balloon yet but I did want to let you know that the Cupid Crossing Sign is dropping tickets. I have 6 so far. Not to mention the other great prizes it is giving.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    I would say pretty close. It might be my imagination but butterflys and gofers seem to show up more frequently , too.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast