Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Wedding Catering Event - 17 Feb 2016 / Relisted 10 Jul 2017

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    There could be some goals for them. So I'm holding off making for now.
    Okay, thank you! I guess it might also be similar to the peppermint etc in the Christmas event - they could just be for fun!

Executive Chef
    I'm having no luck at all finding a Cupid - where is he likely to be hiding?
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Great to have another catering style event! Just wondering why every event prize dog is always the same bulldog only in a different outfit? (Birthday bulldog, Halloween bulldog, now two wedding bulldogs...)

Anyways, I love the rings we can make for this! Beautiful! I wanna keep one as a souvenir!
    Yeah I wish they were ponies to go with the wedding one! Tired of the Bulldogs lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I'm having no luck at all finding a Cupid - where is he likely to be hiding?
    He could be anywhere on your farm - just pops up in random spots like the butterflies do. Did you buy the cupid's crossing sign? I think it's supposed to increase the amount of cupids you see. I've gotten some decent prizes/gifts from it too!

Farm Supplier
    Cupid has yet to appear on my farm, only the otter, butterfly and mole do as usual. I'm afraid to spend gems on a Cupid sign that won't guarantee he appears on my farm. What's an avid player to do?

Any TL help is greatly appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KewlMusic View Post
    Cupid has yet to appear on my farm, only the otter, butterfly and mole do as usual. I'm afraid to spend gems on a Cupid sign that won't guarantee he appears on my farm. What's an avid player to do?

Any TL help is greatly appreciated!
    I bought the cupid sign. Could just be good luck but I've seen him probably between 8-10 times in about 4 hrs (and I've been playing on and off, not nonstop for that long). So far I don't regret spending the gems! Hope that helps!!

Farm Supplier
    I'm confused about how much the Gazebo costs. When u touch it, it says it speeds up your turns for 10 gems. If u do that do u get to keep the Gazebo for just 10 gems? I must be missing something here. Can someone explain how to purchase the Gazebo? Thx for your help!!

Farm Supplier
    Also, do u just get the chicken (or cow) OR do u get the pet PLUS the Gazebo?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Great to have another catering style event! Just wondering why every event prize dog is always the same bulldog only in a different outfit? (Birthday bulldog, Halloween bulldog, now two wedding bulldogs...)

Anyways, I love the rings we can make for this! Beautiful! I wanna keep one as a souvenir!
    Personally I'm thrilled with the dogs, I really think they look more like Boston Terriers, which I show. I have 7 of them in real life. I missed out on the other events that offered them , I am so happy to have the chance to have them on my farm .

Rhino Keeper
    I purchased the Flower Cow Boost but don't really understand what it is supposed to do. Help ?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast