Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Wedding Catering Event - 17 Feb 2016 / Relisted 10 Jul 2017

Banned
    Burned all of my money and had to plant crops all the time and sell them for money and finally got the puppies... I hope there won't be a new event or whatever this coming week because I'm pretty fed up with this kind of tedious timed events. I pretty much did six days' worth of event in two days because I can't be checking the game all the time at work, and then doing nothing but checking the games during my days off made my days off not enjoyable. Managed to finish thanks to neighbours happening to be selling what I need and hoarding a lot of stuff from the newspaper... and also sadly had to sell some of the upgrade parts I saved for money / storage space I'm still trying to save up money for the juicer and pizza maker and such but every time when I have almost enough money, a new event comes up and burn up all of my money...

Cupid was also being rather useless in my game. All he ever gave me were either 100 coins or two apples.

Maybe I should just delete the app since I'm obviously spending too much time on it but not having fun, mainly because of the timed component...
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 02-28-16 at 03:57 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Has anyone actually had any deliveries asking for these limited time items? I've not seen any.
    If no one has deliveries asking for these special crafts, then I'm just as puzzled as the rest are.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    New Subject: I bought the Gazebo with the cow, but don't know how it works? If the yellow is pointing down to it, do you touch it and then go to the stuff you made for the prizes then press deliver??? If that's the case I don't see a difference in the points I receive.
    You can get points for your daily progress by collecting from your boosters every 2 hours, just swipe over it when it's ready. Likewise you can complete orders by getting the items required and click [Deliver]. These 2 ara separate features so you dont need to touch it every time you make a delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    How to play
    For each day, you will need to fulfill the orders until you reach 100% on the progress bar.

The 3 orders on your screen are like our deliveries. Get those items for your orders either by buying or crafting and click [Deliver] button. Once delivered, you will get a new order immediately. It takes 30 mins to refresh if you discard an order. You have 24 hours to fulfill the orders for the day, except for Day 1 depending when you start your fair.

If you fulfil your orders of the day earlier, the order screen will be locked and you have to wait for the next day to start. If your last order is a high order, your progress will not carry over to the next day. While you wait for next day, you can prepare the order items shown. When the new event day starts at game reset time, your orders will be ready to go all at once.

Event Boosters
    You can buy the event booster to help with your daily progress by collecting from it every 2 hours. They are available for collection while your event day is open. Once you have completed your orders for the day, the event boosters are locked since you have completed your progress for the day and any additional progress does not carry over to next event day. You can start collecting from your event boosters at the next event day. The event boosters are only for the current event; they do not carry over to the next Fair event.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Ok I have a little problem. Yesterday evening (Europe time so before around 10 hours) I had 30hours left. And now theres NONE?! Im not good with math but that werent 30 hours. Did this happened to anyone else?
    Oh dear, so sorry to hear that you didnt managed to complete your last day! I am not sure when you had started your event... If you had started it on 2/17, that would be your Day 1. Therefore your 10 days was up on 2/26 right before 2/27 at midnight PST.

You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone (PST).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    If no one has deliveries asking for these special crafts, then I'm just as puzzled as the rest are.

I think Storm8 made an error on this one. It would be good if we could have some feedback from them or at least they understood there was a problem. The market is full of these items which people have spent resources crafting, expecting to sell but with no demand for them because they are not needed.

A similar problem happened with the last event where event items such as nets and oysters were priced high (not the usual 3 coins) so people were producing them to sell them thinking they were a part of the game. They were never needed so it was a waste and at the end of the event, neighbours' shops were showing "full" but with empty slots because people don't want to discard them because of the high price and the amount of resources needed. I predict the same will happen with this event as people will not want to discard them.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    A similar problem happened with the last event where event items such as nets and oysters were priced high (not the usual 3 coins) so people were producing them to sell them thinking they were a part of the game. They were never needed so it was a waste and at the end of the event, neighbours' shops were showing "full" but with empty slots because people don't want to discard them because of the high price and the amount of resources needed. I predict the same will happen with this event as people will not want to discard them.
    Ummm the nets and oysters were actually needed for the goals so not sure why you saw that as an issue. As in past events, it was always up to individuals choice if they wish to sell and help others. I don't quite understand. Are you saying you rather the game disallows us to sell?

Wrt the special items for this event, I do agree. I will pass on our feedback to them on this.

Rhino Keeper
    I have put my rings and cake up for sale as they are worth a lot. Even though no one will buy them, Stormie will eventually!
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    Maybe I should just delete the app since I'm obviously spending too much time on it but not having fun, mainly because of the timed component...
    I know the feeling here. Just on the first goal, I was getting so little progress for the valuable orders, I almost stopped there, but I did complete just the first four goals. I used the rest of my time helping others with orders and making $ for myself so now I have enough to buy the juicer. This game has become more frustrating than fun recently if one really wants to achieve the final prizes. I never got the reindeer at Christmas, didn't care about the New Years final prize, spent gems to get through the grape vine goals, and only got my fox by purchasing needed items in the paper.
    It is time for goals that are more attainable for all levels of players and not so dependent on chance rather than effort. The last goals/quests that I did that were really fun and attainable were the Halloween goals, in my opinion. We need more like that with lots of nice decorative prizes. Maybe for Easter I can only hope.

Fashion Designer
    TL sell android players this cute dog couple for 500 gems. Will their appearance be the same as on ios? Are they walking seperately or they're sticking together after we feed them? Do we need to feed them twice? Do they reward us with gems or are they just regular pets as others? Sorry for too many questions or maybe already been asked. I missed this event and wondering to have new pets... Thank you very much.

And do we need two spaces at the dog house to display them?

Grand Emperor
    Awww sorry that you missed that! The Bride and Groom pet is actually 1 pet with the image of 2 - only 1 feed, 1 collection and 1 space. They walk side by side and kiss when clicked. This is a regular pet so the reward is the same as other regular pets. You can view the picture of it in the Pets Album.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314