Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Processing......

Rhino Keeper
    It's already 2 weeks and hears nothing from Support. I wonder if anyone of you whose game switched to level 1 resume your game to L99 or that you guys have quit playing. I will be quitting soon after many years of playing since no response from support.

Farm Supplier
    I just now had to shut my phone off again
    I may be deleting this for a while because its frustrating. We should not have to keep shutting our phones off.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    It's already 2 weeks and hears nothing from Support. I wonder if anyone of you whose game switched to level 1 resume your game to L99 or that you guys have quit playing. I will be quitting soon after many years of playing since no response from support.
    If you are trying to recover you games to your other device, please send me your support ticket number by private message so I can have someone check your support ticket.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am having the same problem with RS on my IPAD. Getting the processing message and then having to restart my Ipad just to play. I noticed that we aren't getting any answers to when this will be fixed?

New Resident
    One other item I have noticed, there used to be an icon to click that would allow one to watch videos and gain gems. That icon has disappeared from my screen since the glitch began.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, Just want to add that I and several of my neighbors have encountered the same problem for several weeks (game loading seems to be stuck). Only way to get the game to load is to force close RS everytime. We're using iOS devices. Hope this issue gets resolved soon. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. I'm experiencing the same thing. If I turn phone off it's good for a while but goes back to doing it. Very annoying!

I agree! Received a message from team lava yesterday that this problem is now " resolved " but I am still encountering the same problem. Still says processing, can't collect coins or cook and have to force close each time to play 
    My humble request to the developers " please do not update if you are not able to fix the bugs that come with it " 
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-02-16 at 11:07 AM. Reason: removed quote

Rhino Keeper
    I was playing this morning & the game was processing then crashing multiple times, a while later the game went offline for scheduled maintenance & the processing/crashing seemed to be gone but noooooooooo it's not gone its back went into my game to put food on for overnight ( I'm in UK) took one dish off the cooker & processing, processing, processing & the game wouldn't come back. Whilst it was stuck in processing there was food on my cookers that I had taken off when I first logged on this morning. So I gave up waiting for it to synch with server again & force closed it & opened my game up again & the correct cooked food was back on my cookers.
    Also less troublesome but annoying have lost the free gems for watching videos as well after update.

Developers pretty please can you fix this inability to reconnect to the server after it goes into processing as it often returns the game from a previous save & so restores dishes that have been removed & replaced with new food so I end up with rotten food on a cooker that should hold new food ready to serve.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast