Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Processing......

I am also having issues with my restaurant story game on my iPad. I was playing in the morning of 2/12/16 and it was working fine I closed down but when I went back into game on the same day in the afternoon it took me to a new beginning of a game. I have uninstalled my game a lot and then reinstalled it but no changes to game on my iPad. I am getting a update notification in the App Store for game but it does not allow me to update when I try to install game

I have RS installed on my iPhone 6Plus and I am able to play with no issue. I do have other games on my iPad (bakery story and fashion story) that are working properly. I HAVE SENT 8 EMAILS SINCE THIS ISSUE START......... NO RESPONSE AS OF 2/19/16 So my question is this, why is this happening and why am I able to play off my iPhone and not my iPad? In my opinion for all the issues that all of us have been through Storm8/Teamlava needs to make it up to us for all the chaos that has been going on

Angry Restaurant story iPad issues

Quote Originally Posted by KellysPastry View Post
    I am also having issues with my restaurant story game on my iPad. I was playing in the morning of 2/12/16 and it was working fine I closed down but when I went back into game on the same day in the afternoon it took me to a new beginning of a game. I have uninstalled my game a lot and then reinstalled it but no changes to game on my iPad. I am getting a update notification in the App Store for game but it does not allow me to update when I try to install game

I have RS installed on my iPhone 6Plus and I am able to play with no issue. I do have other games on my iPad (bakery story and fashion story) that are working properly. I HAVE SENT 8 EMAILS SINCE THIS ISSUE START......... NO RESPONSE AS OF 2/19/16 So my question is this, why is this happening and why am I able to play off my iPhone and not my iPad? In my opinion for all the issues that all of us have been through Storm8/Teamlava needs to make it up to us for all the chaos that has been going on
    Ticket #1975876

Same problem here-"processing" and can only get to game after force close. iPad 2 air. Graphics are a bit messed up too-cooking icons do not go away

The icons still hover over stove/appliance even after I finished cook and am waiting on the timer

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by barneyandbeau View Post
    Same problem here-"processing" and can only get to game after force close. iPad 2 air. Graphics are a bit messed up too-cooking icons do not go away
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks for your feedback.

Farm Supplier
    I'm having this issue too. Only on restaurant story. Not bakery. It's annoying. I have to shut my phone off. I've already deleted the app and reloaded it. I'm using iPhone 6s

Farm Supplier
    Playing only on an iPhone 6S Plus with up to date iOS.

I normally do not force close between play sessions, but over the past week or two it's what I have to do with RS. Open the game and it's ok for maybe 5-20 seconds before the PROCESSING circle comes up and if left alone will stay that way for hours. So I have to double tap home and force close RS, then it starts up ok. There aren't any other specific steps taken before that. I play BS, CS and DS and they're all fine. I noticed that while the Processing screen is up, in the background I can see my ovens with expired food - however once I force close and restart the game, my food is fine.

Edit: I want to say this started when the gem sale/value pack offer appeared on the right side of the screen a week or two ago. Feels like it was all around the same time.
    Last edited by athenageez; 02-20-16 at 01:19 PM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by athenageez View Post
    Playing only on an iPhone 6S Plus with up to date iOS.

I normally do not force close between play sessions, but over the past week or two it's what I have to do with RS. Open the game and it's ok for maybe 5-20 seconds before the PROCESSING circle comes up and if left alone will stay that way for hours. So I have to double tap home and force close RS, then it starts up ok. There aren't any other specific steps taken before that. I play BS, CS and DS and they're all fine. I noticed that while the Processing screen is up, in the background I can see my ovens with expired food - however once I force close and restart the game, my food is fine.

Edit: I want to say this started when the gem sale/value pack offer appeared on the right side of the screen a week or two ago. Feels like it was all around the same time.
    I have to restart my i pad several times in a day when ever the processing screen pops up. Very annoying 😤 Can you tell us how long it is going to take to fix this bug ???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by endupus View Post
    I have to restart my i pad several times in a day when ever the processing screen pops up. Very annoying �� Can you tell us how long it is going to take to fix this bug ???
    [Discussing support issues]

Don't worry ur not the only 1 having to restart ur device numerous times.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-24-16 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Discussing support issues
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

New Resident
    Same problem. Deleting and reinstalling the game helps one time and then the glitch begins again. Powering down phone and restarting resolves the issue again, one time and then next time starting the game, glitch again. Very frustrating.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast