Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Value Pack Feb 12th 2016: Prism/Valentine Dragons

Fashion Designer
    Already have prism lucky me. Got it the first time I put diamond and stone together. So I get to pass this time.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    It's $27.99 here in Canada, and I'm on the fence about this. On the one hand, it's a fair bit of cash, but on the other, I waste more than that on fast food every month, so why not buy something that'll give me more than an hour's satisfaction?
    Lol I'm thinking along this line as well!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lindseyny View Post
    Yeahhhh had to do it! I'm a sucker for pink dragons! Plus I can't get a mossrock or turquoise dragon through breeding so I know I'll never breed a prism!
    That is so funny I have not been able to breed a hybrid either but got prism, I know I was very very lucky but still....

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

I don't like how diamond prism looks but I really like the valentine dragon. If it was like infinity and valentine, maybe I would get it.
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Fashion Designer
    Hi Do i need the nests empty before I buy it or does it go to storage? I am seriously considering this one. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Hi Do i need the nests empty before I buy it or does it go to storage? I am seriously considering this one. Thanks.
    Hi! It doesn't matter whether or not your nests are empty, both eggs go directly to storage so you can choose when to hatch them. Hope that helps!

I decided to get this package, it's only a bit of cash (like I said, I waste more on fast food so why not get something I'll enjoy for longer?) and both dragons are great.

I'm already breeding Valentine to try for the cool new Lumberjack, but even if she doesn't provide him, I don't regret this purchase!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    Hi! It doesn't matter whether or not your nests are empty, both eggs go directly to storage so you can choose when to hatch them. Hope that helps!

I decided to get this package, it's only a bit of cash (like I said, I waste more on fast food so why not get something I'll enjoy for longer?) and both dragons are great.

I'm already breeding Valentine to try for the cool new Lumberjack, but even if she doesn't provide him, I don't regret this purchase!
    Thanks! I will probably thinking about this until the last minute!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Thanks! I will probably thinking about this until the last minute!
    Yeah, I'm with you luckyaa7... this is the most tempting value pack I've seen in a while. I love the Valentine dragon, and I've tried to breed prism (and other diamond hybrids) to no avail. Plus the food? Super good value pack, imo since I have neither dragon. I wish I could afford it. :/ Still thinking about it, though.

Executive Chef
    I debated, hemmed and hawed and figured I'd decide this morning. Ran late for work so forgot about it until about 20 minutes before the deal expired. And of course the wifi at work decided it didn't want to work at that moment so couldn't log in on my iPad. Wifi conveniently begins to work again about 2 minutes after deal expires. So I missed out.

That's what I get for not making a decision earlier. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I debated, hemmed and hawed and figured I'd decide this morning. Ran late for work so forgot about it until about 20 minutes before the deal expired. And of course the wifi at work decided it didn't want to work at that moment so couldn't log in on my iPad. Wifi conveniently begins to work again about 2 minutes after deal expires. So I missed out.

That's what I get for not making a decision earlier. LOL
    Oh no!

There'll be other, better deals soon, not to worry! *huggles*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123