Thread: How many quests before amber drops?

How many quests before amber drops?

I'm on Amber Augmentations and I have done the beach quest over and over and I still can't get the amber to drop. How many times should I have to do the beach quest? I'm sick of collecting mermaid scales!

Rhino Keeper
    I probably did about 25 quests and still hadn't gotten the amber so I gave up and paid the 50 gems. I couldn't stand wasting so much time trying to get mermaid scales and now hearing from ShibuyaCloth, I feel my gems were well spent.

post referring to ShibuyaCloth was removed as it was talking about a different drop - the burning ember, and not the Amber from this goal. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-12-16 at 04:56 PM.

That's crazy! Looks like I'll be collecting gems to buy the thing 😞

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Amber Augmentations is one on the goals in the Boarina storyline. I'll have a scout around for you to find out more about how many times it might take,

I just completed that one a few days ago, and it took 6 or 7 trips to the beach.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    After having a quick read through the main thread, it would appear that it may take lots of adventuring - up to 20 times. Others around 10ish. You just have to keep trying when you get the items. Completing this goal will lead you to the next main storyline set of goals. I can confirm that the amber does cost 50 gems. You do not have to pay gems if you're in no particular hurry.