Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2016-Feb-10 Valentine's Day

Thanks, S8, for upping the cook times a bit on the 1st stove. 2 hrs is a little better than just 1 hour. And the last being 8 hours is even better.

Now if the amount would just be a bit higher as well...lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thanks, S8, for upping the cook times a bit on the 1st stove. 2 hrs is a little better than just 1 hour. And the last being 8 hours is even better.
    I prefer 1, 2, 3 hour recipes because I can master them much faster and earning gems is the most important thing to me lol

Thank you very much pcabral and VanaCatu for everything you do for all of us!

Executive Chef

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize

Rhino Keeper
    The final prize is very nice...pretty design and good detail, and the bots aren't infantile. Thank you for all the updates, vanacatu and pcabral! You guys are wonderful!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    The final prize is very nice...pretty design and good detail, and the bots aren't infantile. Thank you for all the updates, vanacatu and pcabral! You guys are wonderful!
    You're welcome glad to post screen grabs 😃
    I would also like to Thank You VanaCatu for keeping all the steps so easy to follow, cost profits breakdown, and starting goal threads!! 😃👏

Rhino Keeper
    Just saw something amiss in the design of the final prize. If you place it the top corner of your resto, there is a bit of wallpaper visible under the front edge of the base cabinet on the short side of the "L," by the girl diner's cheek. In other words, it looks like the cabinet is mysteriously levitating. Very annoying, now that I've noticed it.
    Last edited by lynniefish; 02-19-16 at 09:12 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Just saw something amiss in the design of the final prize. If you place it the top corner of your resto, there is a bit of wallpaper visible under the front edge of the base cabinet on the short side of the "L," by the girl diner's cheek. In other words, it looks like the cabinet is mysteriously levitating. Very annoying, now that I've noticed it.
    Exactly!! I placed it in the main corner of my restaurant and that part of the cabinet looks so freaking weird! It's really annoying!

Fashion Designer
    Here's the pic.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast