Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New APP Update Crashes Game

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, this should now be fixed. Please post if you are still having issues!

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Restaurant Story constantly crashes each time I touch an oven. It kicks me out of the game completely. I've tried rebooting, even uninstalling, reinstalling the game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, this should now be fixed. Please post if you are still having issues!

Thanks
    Hi, the original problem has been fixed but I now have a new problem. I can't put appliances away and it's still showing salt/covers above the pots even though food has been served. I can cook but I just put turkey on but it shows the previous duck with cover above??

New Resident
    I'm having same problem have emailed TL but they have not replied my wall posts keep disappearing as well keeps adding neighbours deleting others

Grand Emperor
    Is it possible that you guys have installed before it was fixed? Do you think you can try to reinstall again? So sorry about these issues.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Is it possible that you guys have installed before it was fixed? Do you think you can try to reinstall again? So sorry about these issues.
    Why do we have to delete and reinstall? I'm very nervous about deleting my game on the iPad, when it won't sync on my phone even though it's the same log in details! What if I lose all my work. Now the game won't clear the ovens when the food is ready, it doesn't transfer to the counters, but allows you to cook over the dish that is stuck on the oven. So I suppose when the time has lapsed it will think these dishes are spoiled then we've all lost another days cooking and gaming! 😡😡 this is becoming a waste of time! bad review on its way!

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that. If you prefer, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you on this.

My game keeps getting stuck on the loading screen after completing an action in the game. Has happened like 4 times today!!! Have had to force quite & restart the game every time.

*******And what happened to the login feature????? I can't get to my other game!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo4coco View Post
    Restaurant Story constantly crashes each time I touch an oven. It kicks me out of the game completely. I've tried rebooting, even uninstalling, reinstalling the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieTeddy View Post
    Hi, the original problem has been fixed but I now have a new problem. I can't put appliances away and it's still showing salt/covers above the pots even though food has been served. I can cook but I just put turkey on but it shows the previous duck with cover above??
    Quote Originally Posted by finleyboy View Post
    I'm having same problem have emailed TL but they have not replied my wall posts keep disappearing as well keeps adding neighbours deleting others
    Your accounts seem to be working fine. Please check your game again. If it's in order, please reply to your support email to have the agent close your ticket number. You can continue to follow up with support if you are still having issues. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    My game keeps getting stuck on the loading screen after completing an action in the game. Has happened like 4 times today!!! Have had to force quite & restart the game every time.

*******And what happened to the login feature????? I can't get to my other game!!!!
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast