Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your own unofficial goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by duh1234wq View Post
    I'm building a chessboard on both devices. Currently aim is 24X24 since there is no 32X32 area available. Pawns are obviously a severely long term goal as I need 8 each of two different both black and white dragons. Atm I'm still clearing the first four rows. Given the coin limiting imposed by having single dragon habitats as the tiles I will ***** and use decorations for the unoccupied tiles.
    Oh wow! That is so creative - I love it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by duh1234wq View Post
    I'm building a chessboard on both devices. Currently aim is 24X24 since there is no 32X32 area available. Pawns are obviously a severely long term goal as I need 8 each of two different both black and white dragons. Atm I'm still clearing the first four rows. Given the coin limiting imposed by having single dragon habitats as the tiles I will ***** and use decorations for the unoccupied tiles.
    I would love to see this! Its very through the looking glass... but in the Lewis Carroll mathmatician kind of way and not the Disney way.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMelanieMonster View Post
    I would love to see this! Its very through the looking glass... but in the Lewis Carroll mathmatician kind of way and not the Disney way.

MsMelanie and Sandy,

Thanks for the encouragement. Right now it's still mostly in my head (in a Carroll sort of way :-) ) I still need to clear 5 blocks to finish setting up the first four rows. As I clear I'm moving the 6x6 Grid I had off the main island. As I'm still struggling for coins to keep up with all the simultaneous demands, I just stick any bred dragon that works on a habitat. In short, it looks a mess, but given time it will get better.

My main is on this account, my alt is on azrael632. Feel free to befriend and have a peek :

Executive Chef
    Well, I got bored again just collecting food and failing to breed any limited dragons so I took Banshee to 15 and am now trying for Prime Loyal, Mercury and Angel with Diamond and Banshee. My plan is to keep breeding these two until I get one of those so it will likely be a looooong line of the same old fails...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12