Thread: Cerberus value pack

Fashion Designer

Cerberus value pack

This dragon is so difficult to breed that I broke my rule again and bought it immediately. I love mythics anyhow and only have Helios and Mythic. Now I have Cerberus lol.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Nightclub Owner
    I would love to get a Cerberus, but 15 bucks for a dragon that's not expired or Ultra Rare? Nah....
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Yeah it's a bit steep but still less than a night of sushi lol and at least it came with more food always welcome although for a change I have a decent stash.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    All 18 Arctics epic

Rhino Keeper
    Huh, I guess the Cerberus is for high-level players. I'm Level 35-ish and the current offer is for Archon and food and coins, while the one that just expired was for Duchess and coins and pillows.

I thought it was weird that they have this as a value pack when it isn't expired. Is Cerberus really that hard to breed? I don't plan on buying this one since I don't want any mythic dragons right now. I bought the last value pack which had the aquarius dragon

Fashion Designer
    I certainly have not been able to breed it mythic is difficult enough to breed because of the splitting never mind keeping black together so yes it's nearly as difficult as chroma, the only difference is that the parents don't need to be level 15. But just as hard, possibly harder than the mythic diamond even. The mythics are very useful in arena at Keats to me so I was thrilled to see this. I have been trying to get it for months. Zodiacs on the other hand especially rares hold little appeal to me as I have several and have had very little success with them.

All 18 Arctics epic

Executive Chef
    I find my mythic dragons , mythic Helios and especially my L12 atlas very helpful in the arena so went for this one ..... I have zodiacs but not really that useful for me but this is where the games varies for each of us individually..... Interesting fact
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    Huh, I guess the Cerberus is for high-level players. I'm Level 35-ish and the current offer is for Archon and food and coins, while the one that just expired was for Duchess and coins and pillows.
    I just reached level 40 (yay!!) and my Archon value pack, despite having 6 days left, has suddenly been replaced with a Cerberus value pack! I guess I'm in the big leagues now!

And yes, I'm buying him as soon as I finish typing this, lol. I'm very thankful for this thread confirming my guess that he'll be a good battler.

Fashion Designer
    Lol welcome to non cheap value packs

All 18 Arctics epic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Lol welcome to non cheap value packs
    Yeah, I noticed the price went up a few bucks, too, lol.

Are we allowed to discuss the details of our value packs? As in, how many apples I got and how much I paid? Or is that a no-no cuz different players get different offers?