Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Executive Chef
    Kids island just got a night. Happy dance.

Rhino Keeper
    And I'm an idiot. Started trying for love early on just in case. Good thing I did because my first 2 attempts have been 33 hour virtue fails. Oy... Maybe a better combo out there than light and fire?

Fashion Designer
    Glad I don't need love, already got fuzzy but can't seem to get a life lol. Got a winter lily fail tho, go figure. I don't normally keep rares but I might keep that one at least for a while. I like the flowers. Also got pansy yesterday. You would think pink would be splitting but not this time. I'm down to using straight red green and have to stop breeding so I can do the air breeding in the morning.

I'm also going to seriously consider whether I wish to participate in any future events not because of the difficulty but because of duplication. This brings me to four dragons with the colours of dame and it will be the same for lord. If I had looked carefully beforehand into the content for this event, I would have likely passed this one even tho I like the habitat, the actual dragons and deco. Like everyone else, I still have other dragons I really want to raise to 15. But too late now, dame is already at fourteen lol and I really don't want to trade any of the dragons that are of this color pattern with the possible exception of cursed rose. I like rips ale too much to let him go and sugar skull as well. Cursed on the hand, I have never felt really fit into the Beauty theme.
    Last edited by Simdiva; 02-08-16 at 07:58 PM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    As a mid level player, I'm thinking I can craft my groom dragon between chapter 6 and 7.
    Anyone think of any issues with that idea?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMelanieMonster View Post
    As a mid level player, I'm thinking I can craft my groom dragon between chapter 6 and 7.
    Anyone think of any issues with that idea?
    You should be good with that. Next craft is ch8 so you have 12 hrs to spare

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Glad I don't need love, already got fuzzy but can't seem to get a life lol.
    This made me giggle, because it sounds like my real life!!

I agree though, love these color combos too much to complain, and at my level I still have room for habitats etc...so in the immortal words of Cartman..."Whateva, whateva, I'll do what I want!"

@lady_saphira...gah yeah my mom got two virtue fails as well, third was a love though, with your combo. There might be another out there that eliminates the pink possibility, but I have not heard of it. What you're breeding has the highest probability of giving you a love dragon, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    This made me giggle, because it sounds like my real life!!

I agree though, love these color combos too much to complain, and at my level I still have room for habitats etc...so in the immortal words of Cartman..."Whateva, whateva, I'll do what I want!"

@lady_saphira...gah yeah my mom got two virtue fails as well, third was a love though, with your combo. There might be another out there that eliminates the pink possibility, but I have not heard of it. What you're breeding has the highest probability of giving you a love dragon, though.
    Thanks for the info... Guess I'll just keep plugging along! What are the odds I'll get a third, right?

Executive Chef
    LOL, don't say that TOO loud...><

Seems i always get ones I don't want, so maybe pull a lil reverse psychology on them? Really WANT the virtue, then a love will spawn. That's how it happened when I was trying for my first pink anyways, heehee.

I will cross fingers and toes for you. I have to hatch the fuzzy myself after I get this air breed done with tomorrow. I'll probably end up getting about 30 pegasuses (pegusii? LOL not sure on plurals there!).

EDIT...Big question here, if anyone has come across this since the different level Tales have come about. My sister plays, and is level 110, about to hit 111 (she said a couple of harvests and she'll be there). Will that change her level of difficulty? Or will it stay the same, since she has already started the tales?
    Last edited by Niire; 02-08-16 at 10:01 PM.

Yes, you're seeing things correctly. I can't believe 2 of them are required! Although, I just checked and I actually have 2 Night dragons in my stable. Still, I wanted to keep those to trade for other Dragon requirements. Oh well. I love the dragons in this event, so I'm not too upset.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post

EDIT...Big question here, if anyone has come across this since the different level Tales have come about. My sister plays, and is level 110, about to hit 111 (she said a couple of harvests and she'll be there). Will that change her level of difficulty? Or will it stay the same, since she has already started the tales?
    She will play the Tales through on the level she started on.