Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love Event!

Rhino Keeper
    hi there can you please explain if this event requires 3 different levels ( high, middle, low) to play and if so what level is considered high, middle, and low. greatly appreciate it because the last event was very difficult to follow. thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm surprised that more people don't have a spare small onyx or two after getting lots of Night fails while trying for the last two limited dragons.

I ended up with three Nights out of that; one's for keeping, another has already been traded, and the third is waiting to level up before going through the grinder... I mean trading portal.

Fashion Designer
    This sux so much. The only doublicates I have is super rare. The only rare I have is 1 night elf and 1 illusion.
    I'm so much in doubt but I'm thinking about trading illusion for a gem

Executive Chef
    I really wish I could trade some of my fails with folks for the super rares, as I have enough gems for this event and a few extra black rares...and still lack jade and onyx dragons. Heck, I just like to help where I can, and this is one of those instances I REALLY wish I could...

Aly_10, if it's okay, I can send you a pm to better explain the level breakdown etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly_10 View Post
    hi there can you please explain if this event requires 3 different levels ( high, middle, low) to play and if so what level is considered high, middle, and low. greatly appreciate it because the last event was very difficult to follow. thank you.
    It's not that the event requires three different levels, but rather that it has three different levels of difficulty based on what level you are at.

Edit: low level from 11-40, mid-level is 41-110, and high-level is 111 and up... and I am now 100% sure on those numbers, hence the edit
    Last edited by Jagger517; 02-06-16 at 07:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    I don't have room on my island to keep fails for trade. They go off the nest. When the cap limits your game space is precious and not wasted on duplicates or trading. I didn't get one night fail this entire time either. Only corals. I just tried to breed night and got the dreaded pnumerbra. 25 hours ######## (bad words)
    Jen ; )

Ps this was supposed to have jaggs comment on being surprised about more people not having gems. Sorry must be tired. Didn't get the quote in.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Farm Supplier
    Regarding level difficulty cut-off, I'm level 38 and have low level tales right now (referencing 19sparkles96 post on page 2) so medium difficulty must be above my level (and I'm thinking it is above level 41 since I can see in spell shop that you need to be above that level to craft archway). Low levels players don't have to do that so we don't need black gems. Also, we would need to feed Dame of darkness to level 8 and that it roughly 28000 apples if my count is right to get to the last chapter where we will get Lord of Light if we finish tales. Low level players can't get Arbitrar dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    I'm surprised that more people don't have a spare small onyx or two after getting lots of Night fails while trying for the last two limited dragons.

I ended up with three Nights out of that; one's for keeping, another has already been traded, and the third is waiting to level up before going through the grinder... I mean trading portal.
    One of the first things I learnt playing this game was to ensure a store of spare small gems. I read a tip from a longer term player and stored that info for future use. Anyone who has played for a while should have stock. I have (of the small):

3 amethyst
    3 onyx with a fourth on the way
    6 topaz
    11 rubies
    7 emeralds
    4 sapphires
    5 pearls

Of the large I have:

3 each ruby, pearl, sapphire, topaz
    1 amethyst

I just used my 2 large onyx to craft Onyx dragon and am aiming for two Groom to start replenishing. Mind you, unlike you I got NO black fails trying for either Daydreamer or Deep Freeze! Blue and purple only!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    One of the first things I learnt playing this game was to ensure a store of spare small gems. I read a tip from a longer term player and stored that info for future use. Anyone who has played for a while should have stock. I have (of the small):

3 amethyst
    3 onyx with a fourth on the way
    6 topaz
    11 rubies
    7 emeralds
    4 sapphires
    5 pearls

Of the large I have:

3 each ruby, pearl, sapphire, topaz
    1 amethyst

I just used my 2 large onyx to craft Onyx dragon and am aiming for two Groom to start replenishing. Mind you, unlike you I got NO black fails trying for either Daydreamer or Deep Freeze! Blue and purple only!
    Me too. No black fails at all and was about to craft Onyx too. I wish I have some black fails. Onlh corals!!! Ugh

Fashion Designer
    Have been getting Nights recently so between them and Deep, I should be fine. Do we need two or three onyx? Good luck to everyone!