Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Rumours

Fashion Designer

Valentine's Rumours

has anyone seen the new banner page or a hint of what's coming in the next week or two?

It sounds like we have two major events coming up mardisgras and valentines. The App Store talks about the Love Letter Dragon, Dame of Darkness and Lord of Light plus an Opal dragon in the mines! I wonder what Color that will be. Can it be our long hoped for pink gemstone?

There is also a hint of silver screen A-list dragons but no idea whether they will be event or breedable so ready what.

And then finally speculation on the mardisgras beaded dragon and dynamite dragon.

Lots to speculate over but it all sounds exciting and I can hardly wait!
    Last edited by Simdiva; 02-01-16 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Fixed errors

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    has anyone seen the new banner page or a hint of what's coming in the next week or two?

It sounds like we have two major events coming up mardisgras and valentines. The App Store talks about the Love Letter Dragon, Dame of Darkness and Lord of Light plus an Opal dragon in the mines! I wonder what Color that will be. Can it be our long hoped for pink gemstone?

There is also a hint of silver screen A-list dragons but no idea whether they will be event or breedable so ready what.

And then finally speculation on the mardisgras beaded dragon and dynamite dragon.

Lots to speculate over but it all sounds exciting and I hardly wait!
    I saw it. It said three A-list dragons which I assume are a breeding trio with an Oscar night theme. On iOS you can view the information from the App update. I already have the update installed.

Fashion Designer
    I don't normally go for breeding trios due to terrible luck but I had much better luck this last week so might try, admittedly, I used boosting with a temple but it worked well.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    I just saw it and it has me super excited and about to start planting like crazy lol Can't wait!

Rhino Keeper
    I do not know if it is the right place to post. Do you know what the new version of Dragon story (Halloween, Christmas, Valentine) brings to the game? It doesn't change anything for me

Rhino Keeper
    It is too early to say, but I think the game loads a little faster with the valentine version. Also the game has not crashed yet for me while visiting the high level nbrs. Visiting storage remains a pain in the a.. but if the crash problem is really solved then it is a huge relief...but like I said..too early to evaluate...

Nightclub Owner
    "Dynamite Dragon" this has to be another bomb producing dragon, right??
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Here's the full text of "Coming Soon" in the app store:

* The romantic Love Letter Dragon arrives on the island just in time for Valentine's Day!
    * Break the rules and unite the Dame of Darkness with the lord of Light in the name of love!
    * Dive deep into the mines to retrieve the Opal Dragon for a loved one!
    * The Groom Dragon has finally arrived to marry his bride, but will she still be at the altar?
    * Fall in love again with the silver screen during this season's award show with three new A-list Dragons!
    * Celebrate Mardi Gras with the Beaded Dragon and go out with a bang with the Dynamite Dragon!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    an Opal dragon in the mines! I wonder what Color that will be. Can it be our long hoped for pink gemstone?
    Hell yeah! Give me more pink dragons! *u*

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I saw it. It said three A-list dragons which I assume are a breeding trio with an Oscar night theme. On iOS you can view the information from the App update. I already have the update installed.
    I'm not sure how I feel about trios. My first and only was the trio from Christmas. It was awful (especially the long fails), but I really do want to have the Valentines trio RightHeart, LeftHeart and Passion!

Also, on a side note: It's ridiculous that I still can't open any newer version than Halloween. I can't open Valentines, Christmas, standard version etc. You would think one of the patches should fix it, but nope.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you jagarjag, amerirish and hiabarara , I play on android so I do not have any special description for valentine version except "performance optimizations and bug fixes" on play store. I look forward any valentine events ! <3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast