Thread: My gifts gone and my stock disappeared?!?

Angry My gifts gone and my stock disappeared?!?

Okay so when I opened the game this morning I noticed I still had some clothing and accessories in my boutique I had gotten leftover from my lovely customers. I was really happy about it and saw only a couple things cleared out. However I had just waited 10 hours for a bag in the category and it was finally ready. Once I put it down the game bugged out on me and my 10 hour bag (along with my gifts) are gone! I'm really upset about thise cause I could've used those gifts that my neighbors sent me but now they all say used as if I actually did but only one was added to my catalog. I'm also super upset cause the 10 HOUR bag I was waiting for was the really nice football bag that took a chunk out of my money. Please has anyone else experienced this or can help me?
    Last edited by cinnamoncurls; 02-01-16 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Misspelling

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please note that blocking the door to your store to prevent items from being sold is not the designed use of this game. We are not able to guarantee the effectiveness of this game strategy. We would encourage you to not use this tactic while playing if you wish to avoid any problems.

How do I get the stock and catalogue items left? I had thousands of coins in my stock!