Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/28 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 3

I'm happy. I have one strand. Is not imposible to drop from MG, now i want the rest 4.
    andi
    I respond to requests, so feel free to add me

Rhino Keeper
    Just so I am clear, right now I am maxed on blythwood dust so, can I make the potion with my dust already in the inventory, or does it have to be chopped new?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Just so I am clear, right now I am maxed on blythwood dust so, can I make the potion with my dust already in the inventory, or does it have to be chopped new?
    You can build with existing dust but you must chop down 5 blythwood trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    I was maxed on blythwood dust so I started the first potion, chopped enough to start the second potion, then finished off the 5 trees. Ended up with 2 in inventory, but suspect we'll have to use one on the next part of the quest.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I was maxed on blythwood dust so I started the first potion, chopped enough to start the second potion, then finished off the 5 trees. Ended up with 2 in inventory, but suspect we'll have to use one on the next part of the quest.
    The cap for the Elixir is 99, so probably we need to use at least 1 in part 4, but it could be more. For example a quest specific adventure with one element being the elixir instead of the offering (as no one is there).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Hi I was wondering if you can have 2 watchtowers and 2 lantern spires or 4 of one kind

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rmmorey View Post
    Hi I was wondering if you can have 2 watchtowers and 2 lantern spires or 4 of one kind
    Any combo will work. Both are treated as same.. Just have a diff skin

Host(ess)
    Finished this quest the other day and I'm not even sure wot I got, if I got anything ???
    Bit of a let down tbh ��

Fashion Designer
    Nada. This is nuts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by srh267 View Post
    Finished this quest the other day and I'm not even sure wot I got, if I got anything ???
    Bit of a let down tbh ��
    Nothing yet, wait for part 4
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...