Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Onyx or Tiger's Eye

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Amerirish, I went Onyx. Crafting now. What did you decide?
    Hi DeeDee, I now have 5 large black gems so I'm going to craft both probably Tiger's Eye first. Right now, I still have Cursed Idol waiting to be sent to an empty nest.

Thanks to everyone for all the feedback, I really appreciate hearing everyone's point of view!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Thanks for all the advice guys. I'm not big on trading champs either (which is why I've never done it and haven't yet). But I'm not consistent enough at battling or mining to ever manage to get two of those dragons so once I get one, that's the only one I usually get. So I'll never have a duplicate champ. I've only ever traded duplicates (had a bunch of duplicate zodiacs and that got me enough small black gems to craft a large one and then had the duplicate Cursed Rose from that glitch which gave me the second).

I'm hesitant to do it simply because I'm a collector and I know I can't get them back. But how many champs do I really need, you know? Hard to choose. Think I'll still just try to collect small black gems to get the bigger one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Thanks for all the advice guys. I'm not big on trading champs either (which is why I've never done it and haven't yet). But I'm not consistent enough at battling or mining to ever manage to get two of those dragons so once I get one, that's the only one I usually get. So I'll never have a duplicate champ. I've only ever traded duplicates (had a bunch of duplicate zodiacs and that got me enough small black gems to craft a large one and then had the duplicate Cursed Rose from that glitch which gave me the second).

I'm hesitant to do it simply because I'm a collector and I know I can't get them back. But how many champs do I really need, you know? Hard to choose. Think I'll still just try to collect small black gems to get the bigger one.
    just be patient you never know if you will breed 2 super rare black (night elf) i saw some people breeding 2 Kitsune in a row and my baby account spun 1 super rare black and bred 1 in the same week so you never know
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123