Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to the "try a new game" offers?

New Resident

What happened to the "try a new game" offers?

I have been a daily player of Storm8 games for over a year now, and until recently I used to get special quests to download other Storm8 games for gem rewards. I've only just thought about it now, but I really miss that! My current addiction is Castle Story, which I found through such offers, and I would love to find some more games to play because I recently stopped playing Farm Story 2 daily as there wasn't anything new to do.

Anybody else still get these offers? I really miss them!

Rhino Keeper
    Currently I have got download and play fantasy forest valentines its similar to dragon story I got 14 gems for download and play and then its 7 gems for reaching level 13.

I haven't gotten one in I don't know how long. Didn't the download used to give you 30 gems & then 15 for each certain level you'd reach? (I know S8 doesn't award gems to play other games but you do get them for tapping a building on your game board.) Beat ya to the disclaimer S8
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Yeah, that's the ones I meant . I get bored now - I used to play the "new" game while waiting for my energy to recharge or something to finish growing on my main games. Now...... well now I just have to get on with real life stuff and don't spend so much time on games.... hmmm, should I be grateful that I don't get the offers anymore? hehehe

Farm Supplier
    I think that s8 is slowly replacing these offers with the constant pop ups that are annoying and don't reward anything. I miss them too, i have found many wonderful games through them and they were a nice source of gem income. Hopefully they'll be back sometime soon...

Executive Chef
    I always found the offers came in spurts. A few weeks of nothing, than one every week for a while, then nothing again. Part of it seemed seasonal, related to holidays. Wouldn't be surprised to see several V-day versions pop up.

Executive Chef
    installed Frozen mania : NO GEMS rewarded ! not even a gold token !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    installed Frozen mania : NO GEMS rewarded ! not even a gold token !
    Have you done the second part? I haven't installed it yet, so not sure what will happen when asked to collect from a building in part 2. If you have done part 2 (which will tell you what happens next) let us know.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Have you done the second part? I haven't installed it yet, so not sure what will happen when asked to collect from a building in part 2. If you have done part 2 (which will tell you what happens next) let us know.
    I got three flower arrangements (the ones needed for the current Valentine's event), no gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I got three flower arrangements (the ones needed for the current Valentine's event), no gems.
    That's what I got too. Too bad they replaced our best source of some extra gems. They were always a pleasant surprise...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast