Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Slumberland - New Habitat!

Executive Chef
    Don't they just look so good on that habitat? If I get a second one of these, then I can't get the Pink Palace, which was my next planned acquisition, but I don't have a lot of pink dragons anyway, so maybe it can wait......

Executive Chef
    I wish the habitat came in the event. That was one fun part of the events to win the habitat with the dragons. First they stopped giving any now they are for gold.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I wish the habitat came in the event. That was one fun part of the events to win the habitat with the dragons. First they stopped giving any now they are for gold.
    As an android user, I would have liked to have gotten habitats as part of the event rewards. It forces people to buy gold. Buying the habitat once in awhile I don't mind, but every event...it almost seems greedy. It's not like most don't buy gold, because we do.

Executive Chef
    For sure. I purchased the poker card habitat but won't be getting this one. I don't want to have to buy a habitat for every event. Besides the fact that soon I won t be able to get ANY habitats due to the habitat cap...another issue but tied together. Just how I feel but then again I've been playing long enough to remember a time when things were a bit more generous to the players. Thanks Verm. Have a good night.

Jen

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    That's a match made in heaven So cute!

I never bought special habitats before (250 gold is so much and I don't like to buy gold because I always have to pay 15 bucks for a Google Play card), even though a few of them look really cool. This is one of them! Maybe I'll get weak and buy it during the World Event...
    Thanks, hiabarara! I love them there.

I didn't buy any gold habitats for a long time either but now it's one of the main things I save gold for. I don't like to buy gold to get them and I don't have nearly enough for a second one now but this habitat is so special that if I get a gold sale soon I might just spring for a second one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    That's one of my biggest wishes tbh. I really, really would love to get habitats as prizes again. It could be the last individual prize and they could even make it a bit more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Thanks, hiabarara! I love them there.

I didn't buy any gold habitats for a long time either but now it's one of the main things I save gold for. I don't like to buy gold to get them and I don't have nearly enough for a second one now but this habitat is so special that if I get a gold sale soon I might just spring for a second one.
    I'm usually only saving my gold for Treasure and Diamond dragons (never succeeded to breed one) and the occasional speed-up at the Evolution Temple and Breeding Den. But this really tempts me, too
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    My concern is: will this habitat expired when the sale time ends?

I know most of the habitats related to World Event & Dragon Tales are likely to expire when the event (and sale) ends but there are some that stay after.

Executive Chef
    I want 2 of these, the problem is that my habitats maxed only allow me 2 more habitats then I'm stuck with no where to put anymore dragons.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post

I know most of the habitats related to World Event & Dragon Tales are likely to expire when the event (and sale) ends but there are some that stay after.
    I will see if I can find out.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    This habitat will indeed expire at the end of the world event.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast