Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Slumberland - New Habitat!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    These posts were made hours before and just after that happened. Clearly we had no idea that was happening. Happy for many that there's more habitats.
    Cheers,
    Jen
    Not sure with the time zones but down under we have had the habitat increase for over 28 hours now and these posts were made today!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Not sure with the time zones but down under we have had the habitat increase for over 28 hours now and these posts were made today!

They were made yesterday morning.
    Since I made one I can promise you that.
    Not sure what's the point. We didn't know at the time or we wouldn't have posted it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-02-16 at 11:16 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Fashion Designer
    I was actually pretty close to buying it, but then my game lagged and I lost 500 gold for a stupid habitat update I already contacted the support, but who knows when they'll respond. Now I really don't know if I want to spend my last gold on this habitat. Well, exactly 3 days to think about it...
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

ok i bought mine today lol
    Last edited by feonalily; 02-02-16 at 07:32 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by feonalily View Post
    ok i bought mine today lol
    That looks so pretty with the decorations! The colors are just beautiful.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345