Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fashion Story Update 1-19-2016

I deleted the game from device today. Bye neighbours and friends. S
    SHOP CLOSED
    It was fun while it lasted.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tammybfarm View Post
    The only free gems comes from downloading a new game and playing it ..which you will get a few from that. But that's all I have ever seen in FS. We use to get better items every week and a limited time offer. Whoever is over this game now needs to step up, because the players are not happy. Id is Tammybfarm
    they lowered the number of gems you get for downloading games. From. 6/3 to 4/2. They're getting stingy with everything .

New Resident
    Hello. Do you know of a newer version than boardwalk?

Had fashion story died?

Has Storm8 forgotten this game exists? I quit the game for quite awhile because it really got boring. When I decided to give it another try around a year later nothing had changed. The clothing is uninspiring. The gifts are the very same boring gifts from before; red sweater, black heels, black pants and the horrible purse that not even my grandmother would use. Come on let's wake that game up people please.

Boardwalk is the latest one I know of. Want to try to help wake up the people who run the game? My id is KatiesCafeii. Send me an invite and maybe we can do something about the game. Worth a try I think.

I also quit playing a year ago and just started up again. Same old stuff?! Mean while there's a Restaurant 2 and Bakery 2!!! So what gives? Are there any indications that they are working on a Fashion Story 2 or something? Seriously this app could be so much better! At least just let us know if they are working on something new or if they have no plans to do much with this app so we know that this is pretty much all we are going to get.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12