Thread: Restaurant Story - Blues Expansion issue

Exclamation Restaurant Story - Blues Expansion issue

I have 2 restaurants and both had option under 9th tab of design that offered expansion when you got 10 neighbors. I got the required amount and as soon as I did the option vanished! I hope this is a bug and not a deception. After it happened on the first device I took a snapshot on the other one when I only had 9 neighbors. Glad I did because it too vanished when I got the 10th.

My id's: blackjava1964 remdawg1964
    My devices: Galaxy Tab & Galaxy S6

Thank youClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20160117_150432.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	27867

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that. Please send an email together with the picture to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your games. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    You still have to pay whatever coin amount it also requires to expand in addition to the ten neighbors. It was basically telling you that you did not have the ten neighbors required. If you hit the expansion arrows (provided you have enough coins), then it will expand.

Expansions always require either the required amount of neighbors and coins or no neighbor requirement and gems.

I understand what you are saying but it does not make sense.

When I hit the expansion arrows on the main restaurant page, it says I either need 50,000 coins OR 10 gems. No mention of needing neighbors.

As you can see from the image, the only requirement for THIS expansion is to have 10 neighbors. No mention of coins or gems. In addition, it is not grayed out. There are many other options that are currently grayed out.

So, in THIS case what you say can't be true. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Expansion.PNG 
Views:	13 
Size:	947.9 KB 
ID:	27873
    Last edited by blackjava1964; 01-18-16 at 11:30 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjava1964 View Post
    I understand what you are saying but it does not make sense.

When I hit the expansion arrows on the main restaurant page, it says I either need 50,000 coins OR 10 gems. No mention of needing neighbors.

As you can see from the image, the only requirement for THIS expansion is to have 10 neighbors. No mention of coins or gems. In addition, it is not grayed out. There are many other options that are currently grayed out.

So, in THIS case what you say can't be true. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Expansion.PNG 
Views:	13 
Size:	947.9 KB 
ID:	27873
    I know they don't explain it well. But you need both the right amount of coins and neighbors to expand. If you want to skip the neighbor requirement then you can use gems. If you don't believe me you can do as ryentory suggested and write support. It will take them anywhere from five to ten days to get back to you and they are only going to tell you the same thing I did. You have to pay for every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I know they don't explain it well. But you need both the right amount of coins and neighbors to expand. If you want to skip the neighbor requirement then you can use gems. If you don't believe me you can do as ryentory suggested and write support. It will take them anywhere from five to ten days to get back to you and they are only going to tell you the same thing I did. You have to pay for every expansion.
    Thank you - I appreciate all your help. I sent the email and will wait for answer. I will let you know what they say. :-)

The Honorable Panda
    Deekathleen is correct.
    It is a little confusing. The amount of Coins required to complete an expansion will not show until you have the required amount of Neighbors.
    You will not be able to purchase the expansion until you have the required amount of Coins and Neighbors.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    It should say that you need X number of neighbors to unlock the expansion. Every so often someone comes on here all confused and I think this would make it clearer.