Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breeding Roost vs Diamond Temple

Nightclub Owner
    The breeding roost can be stored but not sold. It costs 100 gold to activate for 7 days.

ETA: I use mine very often, especially with all of the Super Rare/Limited Time dragons that keep coming out.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    The breeding roost can be stored but not sold. It costs 100 gold to activate for 7 days.

ETA: I use mine very often, especially with all of the Super Rare/Limited Time dragons that keep coming out.
    Maybe it's (yet another) Android disadvantage, but I can't put the roost in storage, otherwise it would have been there for a long time now. I bought it because I could, and to get the goal out of the list. Also I just bred Diamond in that time and used the roost to breed Quetzal and Crusader. Since then it's just (ugly, as far as I'm concerned) decor which can't be stored or sold. I just don't want to spend gold on it.

I don't have the diamond temple. I don't think I ever will, I bred 8 different diamonds and hybrids without it.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Maybe it's (yet another) Android disadvantage, but I can't put the roost in storage, otherwise it would have been there for a long time now. I bought it because I could, and to get the goal out of the list. Also I just bred Diamond in that time and used the roost to breed Quetzal and Crusader. Since then it's just (ugly, as far as I'm concerned) decor which can't be stored or sold. I just don't want to spend gold on it.

I don't have the diamond temple. I don't think I ever will, I bred 8 different diamonds and hybrids without it.

I'm an iOS user and also can do nothing with the "ugly" decoration. It just sits there taking up space. I bought it during one of the free boosted breeding weekends and haven't used it since nor even thought of using it. If I had known beforehand that I would be stuck with it forever I would have never bought it!

Executive Chef
    Mystctattoo thanks for the info re storing, or rather, not being able to. I was tempted to get it the other day, but resisted. Glad I didn't get it now!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Mystctattoo thanks for the info re storing, or rather, not being able to. I was tempted to get it the other day, but resisted. Glad I didn't get it now!
    Yes thanks here as well ..... Need the space instead really
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12