Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mining dragon : Cursed Idol dragon (01-12-16)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hanezking View Post
    I'm the game designer on it haha :P
    Gr8 comeback, hanezking! Thanks for the info :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I LOVE that it has the timer in the mine already! Rather than always wondering until you get the 3 day timer
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    19 hours and 26 minutes before Unicorn is off the Temple. Not that I'm counting down or anything.....

Farm Supplier
    Yes,it's fantastic that you know how long you have ,means you can plan better O:-)

Fashion Designer
    57 pieces from 24 bombs. I like the Aztec inspiration and having a timer from the start is awesome

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hanezking View Post
    I'm the game designer on it haha :P
    This dragon looks great! If you don't mind me asking, what other dragons have you designed?

Nightclub Owner
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cursed_Idol_Epic.png 
Views:	92 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	27703

Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Metal Yellow Green
    Habitat: Metal Mines, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
    Available at: Level 45
    Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 26 hours
    Exp Gained: 2,895
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    The design looks like it could be an Egypt type. But I'm happy about Metal anyway! Just two days ago I checked how many Metal dragons are still breedable and unfortunately many of them are expired. So thanks a lot for using mining dragons with special types I'm always excited about them!

Another good thing is the timer in the mine. Now we just need a timer in the market
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    @Hanezking: Thanks for this very dragon! Keep up the good work

@TL/S8: Thanks for the timer, good development! And like hiabarara suggested, a timer in the market would be great. Maybe one on the arena, too?

@amerirish: Thanks for the details

@DeeDe99: Thanks for your suggestion for more large habitats for the minor types. I would love to see the stone and tropic single-type quartets playing around on one habitat
    I don't know what you call a 'little earner', but because it is a super rare and gives 240 coins/hour at level 1, it will give 1920 coins/hour when epic (level 10). To me that is a rather big earner. It will follow the same earning rates of dragons like Abyss, Garnet and Azurite.

In general: I already have 53 medallions (from 23 bombs). Not that I really have to, but I might make it to 2 of these lovely dragons. 28 days is rather tight, but we'll see...

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post

@DeeDe99
    I don't know what you call a 'little earner', but because it is a super rare and gives 240 coins/hour at level 1, it will give 1920 coins/hour when epic (level 10). To me that is a rather big earner. It will follow the same earning rates of dragons like Abyss, Garnet and Azurite.
    There was a word missing, should have read "good little earner" but it is an Australian expression perhaps not used elsewhere. If we say someone is "quite a good little drinker", we mean he can drink a HUGE amount!

So I was recognising that he is a good earner - not as good as a Diamond, but still good!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast