Hello. City Story Metro is a great game that I enjoy playing with my friends. It's interactive and allows you to become more creative. a few years back, I used to play City Story (Original) and I got very far in that game. I had to get a new iPad, so the game was erased. Forgetting about StormID, I thought I had to restart the whole game again, so I stopped playing.

Moving on 2 years and I'm now playing City Story Metro, and have successfully signed back in to my old account. Upon signing in (In Restaurant Story app) I saw that my old data for City Story (Original version) still existed. I went to the app store to find the older version, and couldn't find it. Upon further research I have found out that it was discontinued. I just don't understand.

City Story was such a great game. All the people that played it lost all their time and work because TeamLava/Storm8 decided to shut down the server and not even bother to make it offline at least. It makes me sad that all my data is just sitting in the cloud and I can't even download it for offline use. You could at least turn off the internet features and allow us to play offline. What a waste of time. The last thing I want is for TeamLava to turn into TinyCo. Even my Zoo Story (original) is sitting in the cloud. It just makes me feel like I'm wasting my time.