Thread: *New Game Ideas*

Unregistered

Lightbulb *New Game Ideas*

Didn't know where to post this. I love these games and would love to play them all (us Android users are jipped). But I also wanted to post some new games ideas I had..

BAR STORY - This is like BS and RS...but it takes place in a bar. The point of the game is simple; mix drinks, level up, and make dough. You can decorate with club-like items (dj booth, tv, pool table). Maybe make the name of the game "Club Story"......or, "Dance Story". Club goers can get upset and leave if there are not enough drinks.

FASHION STORY - This is also like BS and RS. Takes place in a store that you can decorate with couches, chairs, and mirrors. Basically you have machines that make clothes. When the clothes are finished, you put them on display to be sold. Clothing can be shirts, pants, shoes, hats, and so on. There can also be fitting rooms and customers can get upset and leave if you dont have enough for everyone.

WEDDING STORY - Was thinking this could be more like "Zombies Live" game where all you do is have tasks, click a button, and level up. You are a wedding planner and you have to put together a wedding (rings, dresses, flowers, cake, reception hall, honeymoon). First mission would be to send out invites. Second would be to find a hall. Next mission would be to find a dress, shoes, and a tux......and so on. When you level up, you could receive a discount on your next task (e.g....you just found flowers for 20% off!)

Unregistered
    All of these sound fun, but my vote would go to "fashion story"

Someone's probably already suggested this, but wouldn't it be fun if BS, RS and FS were retooled to be "modular" add-ons to CS? So you just zip around town to see how your various businesses are doing...

New Resident
    I play both restaurant story bakery story. I reached the highest level in both games.I was told that on the ipad. That you can buy a gem machine. For both of the games. It is not available on android. I would like if it could be available on android. Make it where you can build a gem machine. By doing goals in the game. I would really enjoy the game more.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by brina273 View Post
    I play both restaurant story bakery story. I reached the highest level in both games.I was told that on the ipad. That you can buy a gem machine. For both of the games. It is not available on android. I would like if it could be available on android. Make it where you can build a gem machine. By doing goals in the game. I would really enjoy the game more.
    The request for this has been suggested before and has been sent over to the team.

Closing since this thread is over 3 years old.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request