Thread: shop crashed

New Resident

shop crashed

Can anyone tell me what just happend to my shop? It was full with cloths, most are now gone..tables/counter are gone and parts of the walls are missing, the floor aswelll.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2016-01-05-10-34-19.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	148.2 KB 
ID:	27451  

The Honorable Panda
    Try restarting your game or device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Already did that

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Blocking your door isn't an intended gameplay mechanic and can have unpredictable results, such as a quick sell. If your items seem to have disappeared, this is generally the result of one of two causes.

1. It was never processed by the server due to a sync error (in which case you would not have been charged for the preparation cost).
    OR
    2. The items have already been sold as an accelerated rate (in which case you've already received the sale cost of the items).

We aren't able to support or guarantee the effectiveness of using this strategy in your game.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    lol half her floor and walls are missing
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been cleaning out my decorations I don't use any more and redecorating mybshop and same thing happened to my shop. WhilebI was selling items a bunch of tables were cleared off! But never got coins for them and my door was not closed. It started a few days ago I always had 100 happy hearts then all of a sudden 2 dressing rooms were missing and very unhappy ladies also. I am not sure what happened but I'm not happy about this event either.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jao1961 View Post
    I have been cleaning out my decorations I don't use any more and redecorating mybshop and same thing happened to my shop. WhilebI was selling items a bunch of tables were cleared off! But never got coins for them and my door was not closed. It started a few days ago I always had 100 happy hearts then all of a sudden 2 dressing rooms were missing and very unhappy ladies also. I am not sure what happened but I'm not happy about this event either.
    I am sorry this happened.

Please send an email to support@storm8.com to find out what happened to your dressing rooms.

Please note, that if you sell or store a counter you will lose the items ( and not get coins).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request