Thread: bug or idk what?

bug or idk what?

Hi there
    So I was playing I guess almost an hour or less than an hour ago and one moment I was ok and I just placed my phone on table and when I grabbed it back I lost my 20 plus diamonds. I had 35 diamonds and I have been trying to save them for Valentine's day but now I m back to 10. I don't know what happened or what not. I certainly didn't buy the opportunity to have more stoves than the limit and didn't buy coins etc. Whatever happened please check it and reverse the procedure. I want my diamonds back.
    thank you
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

I.definitely had 34 or less n one diamond I got after the incident by reaching level 4 mastery in a dish.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry this happened! Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Sorry about that! When you email support, please PM me with the support ticket number you receive so I can get somebody to help you out. Thanks!