Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fashion Story Update 12-29-2015

New Resident
    Anyone have photos? Or is there some place online I can find them? When I Google updates it always brings me here, where I have to ask for photos >.<

Executive Chef
    I love those orbs! I dont know how ill use them, but they look cool. I just wish I could find a nice winter outfit for coins. My girl is still wearing summer stuff.

I know she's cold out here, walking the streets in her, find me a husband summer wear.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I love those orbs! I dont know how ill use them, but they look cool. I just wish I could find a nice winter outfit for coins. My girl is still wearing summer stuff.

I know she's cold out here, walking the streets in her, find me a husband summer wear.
    Lol that is fantastic! Never know when you'll meet the one, so girl probably figured she better be prepared! Too bad for her there's no husband catching clothing that involves long pants in storm8 land.

Farm Supplier
    I really like the orbs they look so cool and are for coins!
    But this update isn't as good as some of the older updates... I remember the new years catalogue that had that black sparkly gown and little new years tiara thing.
    *sighs* those were the days

l don't get it...the Star Mirror that doesn't work like a mirror...(my fem-bot shoppers won't use them). Sure it's nice, but maybe they should have just called it Star Glitz or something. Is this for real Storm8 or a malfunction @ the junction? I would love to be able to use it as a functional mirror in my boutique!

Quote Originally Posted by NikiCharm View Post
    l don't get it...the Star Mirror that doesn't work like a mirror...(my fem-bot shoppers won't use them). Sure it's nice, but maybe they should have just called it Star Glitz or something. Is this for real Storm8 or a malfunction @ the junction? I would love to be able to use it as a functional mirror in my boutique!
    That the mirror is from the previous update and the mirror is just for Decoration we can't use it as a mirror it's really sad but anyway......

Quote Originally Posted by Rose_00 View Post
    I really like the orbs they look so cool and are for coins!
    But this update isn't as good as some of the older updates... I remember the new years catalogue that had that black sparkly gown and little new years tiara thing.
    *sighs* those were the days
    Ya, OMG the previous New Year Update was superb try to post the picture soon.

Can anybody post pics !
    Add me on Fashion story and Restaurant Story ID nidzisandhiran
    Happy New Year Happy New Year

Speechless... What a heartbreaking disappointment!

Not a great year for FS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12