Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fashion Story Update 12-22-2015

New Resident
    So.. What was the catalog? Really would be nice for the game devs to post on their Facebook page or something, instead of me having to bug other players for info.

I'm basically only still playing because I'm stubborn and want that lvl 100.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-23-15 at 02:06 PM. Reason: discussing third party game

Rhino Keeper
    If the game continues this way in january i wont just be leaving this game, but wont be installing anymore s8 games ever. Or recommending to others.
    If this is how you treat loyal, high spending, long term players. With no communication no warning.
    then why would i trust getting hooked on another of your games and invest real money for it to possibly end the same way. I have lost trust and respect.
    Thanks for the few years that was fun and exciting, helped me through some really testing times.
    Shame to part on bad terms, very sad

Executive Chef
    I finally gave up on this game and uninstalled it.

I still have rs and bs for now.

I can tell you I will never get involved on a monetary level with any other s8 games in the future.

[]
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-25-15 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Flaming comment

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I finally gave up on this game and uninstalled it.

I still have rs and bs for now.

I can tell you I will never get involved on a monetary level with any other s8 games in the future.

[]
    Sad to see you leaving this game. Take care sweetie! Nice having you around on the forum.

*sigh* If the lackluster update continue, I bet there will be more players quitting the game too. Not sure how long I'll last. Been a long while since I last purchased gems in any of the story games. Don't see a need to buy more gems now, since the game will be dead soon.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

New Resident
    I got an new ipad and would love to start a new game on it because its easier to see then my iphone. But what's the point? They've given up on us. This holiday was ridiculous. The red pants and white shirt were laughable. Not even a Christmas tree! Bah humbug is their motto for this game. lol

I was kinda thinking if a Holiday Sale were to happen today Saturday would most likely be the day if past experience dictated. But nadda.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I was kinda thinking if a Holiday Sale were to happen today Saturday would most likely be the day if past experience dictated. But nadda.
    I kind of expected to see Holiday Sales on all of the games..kind of like the ones they've had on Black Friday. Refresh my memory though, in the past, have they had them on Christmas and/or New Year's. I really thought that they did. Really sad, because this used to be my favorite game. I wished they'd take notice of the cry from so many of us long time players and get the game going again. It would definitely be more profitable than letting it die a slow death.

New Resident
    How can I update. My fashion story its so annoying I have things missing from catalogue both design and clothes , n it keeps taking gems took 100 n gave me money n I had to buy another 2 x 105 n they wldnt replace them.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazny1 View Post
    How can I update. My fashion story its so annoying I have things missing from catalogue both design and clothes , n it keeps taking gems took 100 n gave me money n I had to buy another 2 x 105 n they wldnt replace them.
    I am sorry you are having issues. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123