Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 12-22-2015

Doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I don't think everyone realizes that Storm8 has taken over the games.
    It doesn't matter who took over the game, the point is we are still getting horrible updates and it seems they don't care what we want even when we spend our money. There is no great support either way. They are doing something right; getting rid of people and watching this game die a painful death. So sad. Wow! Heartbroken that I wasted my time on this. SMH.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-22-15 at 01:26 PM. Reason: removed third party game reference

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, what a let down. Il wait to see if any changes come in january. If not i cant stick around, even after spending thousands too : ( should of known there would be no sale when i got a gem sale today! lol! That would have been too perfect

It's a dead branch from a tree that has been decorated to match the season. Here in NH, dead tree branches abound this time of year. If I decorated a few would I be fashionable and stylish? Doubtful. Only Martha Stewart can pull that sort of thing off. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    SMH!!
    At least it isn't blue.

BTW... What is a seasonal sprig?

The Golden Belle was from last week or the week before. Recent.

Another letdown in the catalog. Yes, it's red but not high fashion or glamorous. The profit are low for 8 hrs stock time. The decoration items are okay, seasonal, and for coins. Except for the decorated dead wood, I like them all.

And yet, there's that lingering sense of disappointment: no display, no tree, nothing overtly Christmas. It's a holiday celebrated around the world and S8 ignored it.

Farm Supplier
    This was a sad update especially on the week of Christmas. Yes red but not all what any of us really wanted. No Christmas tree or anything. I dont understand why they did so much Christmas for Restaurant and Bakery but not here. I dont think alot of us will be playing much longer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    It's a dead branch from a tree that has been decorated to match the season. Here in NH, dead tree branches abound this time of year. If I decorated a few would I be fashionable and stylish? Doubtful. Only Martha Stewart can pull that sort of thing off. :-D

The Golden Belle was from last week or the week before. Recent.
    Okay. Thanks.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Another disappointment. It's the biggest holiday of the year and they couldn't treat us well even this time. Not a big surprise after Halloween and BF though. I'm getting really VERY bored of this game ever since Storm8 took over. No big displays, no winter sale, barely some items in updates, weird catalogs.. Why? Oh why can't you AT LEAST give us a sale of old stuff S8?? :/

I forgot today was an update..lol haven't opened the game doesn't sound thrilling. Honestly this game depresses me which means no joy I should quit. Why doesn't S8 have the decency to just tell us the game has ended or will be most likely.

I do like what we did recieve though. I've been asking for years for fflowers kinda like these but in tall display.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-22-15 at 05:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I don't understand why they can't just tell us they want to end the game. Being upfront about it would gain them more respect than this nonsense.

Executive Chef
    This game won't even connect for me today.

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    I agree with everything everyone is saying and for me too maybe it's time to shut up shop. I have tried everything to get our message across but nothing has worked, they just don't care about Fashion Story and the people who play it! It's not worth buying any more gems there's never anything to buy with them. These updates are so poor you would think they would be embarrassed to put them out! I would be. All I can think now with what has happened over the year is that who ever is looking after FS, they just want rid of the game and us the players!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast