Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Come share the rare Dragons that Elude Your Island (upper level players)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at level 123 and I don't have:

Plum Blossom
    Lavender
    Landworm (super rare but I feel like everyone has it!)
    Balloon
    Wooden
    Holographic
    Tree Frog
    MYTHIC (love him!)
    Familiar
    Royal
    Dino
    Kite

JUST got Winter Rose the other day.

I've been trying for Hook for months! Just can't seem to get it! I think there are now 89 different dragons that can result from the combo that will give me Hook and I think I literally have all but about 4! I'm at Level 200 and have been playing from within weeks of the game's debut.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lindseyny View Post

Plum Blossom
    Lavender
    Balloon
    Wooden
    Holographic
    Tree Frog
    MYTHIC (love him!)
    Familiar
    Royal
    Dino
    Kite

OH, you don't want that Landworm... TRUST ME. I was the same way. Everyone had one but me, so I started trying to breed him to no avail. Then one day, suddenly he appeared! But I guess he must have told his family because not soon after he showed up, so did his cousin Larry and uncle Steve. Next came his aunt Mary, and his little sister Sue and baby brother Hermie... then their kids, and their kids pets (which were also Landworms). The pet landworms were also never spayed/neutered, so they had many landworm babies. *headsmack* Worse than rabbits, I tell ya.

Oh - congrats on your Winter Rose, btw!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by justinbieber4444 View Post
    I've been trying for Hook for months! Just can't seem to get it! I think there are now 89 different dragons that can result from the combo that will give me Hook and I think I literally have all but about 4! I'm at Level 200 and have been playing from within weeks of the game's debut.
    Wow!! That is ridiculous. I hope you get one soon!! I guess I got super lucky when I won him from a spin a couple wheel's back. One of the few good dragons I've won!

I haven't tried to breed Hook, but I have tried to breed Big Bad. Except Big Bad is a super rare, so I guess I won't be getting one anytime soon... I got like 7 Cheshire dragons in the process of trying. lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    OH, you don't want that Landworm... TRUST ME. I was the same way. Everyone had one but me, so I started trying to breed him to no avail. Then one day, suddenly he appeared! But I guess he must have told his family because not soon after he showed up, so did his cousin Larry and uncle Steve. Next came his aunt Mary, and his little sister Sue and baby brother Hermie... then their kids, and their kids pets (which were also Landworms). The pet landworms were also never spayed/neutered, so they had many landworm babies. *headsmack* Worse than rabbits, I tell ya.

Oh - congrats on your Winter Rose, btw!
    LOL! I read on the other thread (which super rare dragon do you seem to keep getting?) that so many people had the same thing happen with Landworm! I guess I'll just cross my fingers and if I get it, I get it. And thank you! I remember Winter Rose was one of the very first goals in the book and I wondered why I still hadn't been able to breed one! Then of course it happened when I wasn't even trying.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Update: Just turned level 150 a couple days ago & as of today I am finally breeding my first Music Dragon! Huzzah! ^_^ Now if I could only get that cosmic...
    Update again: Cosmic is here!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!

I also just bred my first Hermes. Not sure how that is since he's a common dragon. I guess I haven't bred my Olympus types enough. ^_^;

Fashion Designer

Plum Blossom
    Lavender
    Balloon
    Wooden
    Holographic
    Tree Frog
    MYTHIC (love him!)
    Familiar
    Royal
    Dino
    Kite

Dang. I would also be happy to give you some of my tree frogs... Idk why those frogs and worms like my island so much.

Fashion Designer
    LOL! I read on the other thread (which super rare dragon do you seem to keep getting?) that so many people had the same thing happen with Landworm! I guess I'll just cross my fingers and if I get it, I get it. And thank you! I remember Winter Rose was one of the very first goals in the book and I wondered why I still hadn't been able to breed one! Then of course it happened when I wasn't even trying.
    They always do. At least for me, they always seem to happen when I'm not trying. I definitely wasn't expecting a music when I got one, or a Cosmic dragon from Gold & Artemis. lol

New Resident
    Leo, how in the world do I get get Leo so I can try breeding the zodiacs!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie2b View Post
    Leo, how in the world do I get get Leo so I can try breeding the zodiacs!
    You can get Leo from black and yellow. I believe you have to have black on one side and yellow on the other. I'm level 153 and still don't have a Leo dragon lol... But I do have a Taurus & Aries from breeding diamond with diamond.

Good luck getting a Leo!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast